Do I get confermation?

• Softy11
      Softy11
      Bronze
      hello me again? I sendet my ID 11.6 and recived no money or email..I am wondering should I get any? 96 hours almost passed now and nothing? and thoughts? I hope I am not too impatient..
      Thank you
      Respectfully
      horsburge
  • 4 replies
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Have you actually counted the minutes already? The seconds??

Geez, it's weekend, dude. Even PS.com support people have a life and family, they don't work 24/7 only to waste $50 on impatient pri...

Nevermind...
    • Softy11
      Softy11
      Bronze
      I do not know their work schedule but somwhere ppl work saturdays too...That why I RESPECTFULLY asked and if you HAVE TO reply only to be rude hold your piece...and pri... yourself next time
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Softy11
      I do not know their work schedule but somwhere ppl work saturdays too...That why I RESPECTFULLY asked and if you HAVE TO reply only to be rude hold your piece...and pri... yourself next time
      Hello Softy11,

I am sorry to say that I cannot see that your ID has been processed. Are you sure that you not only sent it to the correct address (security@pokerstrategy.com) but also from the E-mail address you signed up with?

The support usually processes IDs within 1-2 days so something must have gone wrong. Please re-send it / contact the support via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Softy11
      Softy11
      Bronze
      Accually I sent it gfrom another email because from the one I signet up it was rejected...But the ticket said I should just title the email "ID check for Softy11"
      I did exactly that...
      Now I contacted the staff again
      Thank you for your anwser