[Application] 50nl FR by proven winning player

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

I am looking for a monthly or long term staking deal.

Games:

50nl Zoom Full Ring
      50nl Full Ring

Amount of hands:

Minimum 50k a month

Bankroll Needed:

$1000 minimum I don't want to make it to high risk and we can always agree on a top-up if needed.

Screenname:

Pokerstars/FullTilt: Psyrgoh

History in Cash Games:

I have played cash games on PKR a long time ago and also have played them on Merge and Cake network less long ago. On both networks I have been playing up to 50nl FR. At the moment I have played roughly 30k hands over the last couple of days and achieved 9bb/100 approximately.

Deal will be 50/50 for profit only.

I will be on skype most of the time and it normally doesn't take me longer than a day or so to respond to messages. Most people here know that allready.

I am someone that works on his game constantly and that is never satisfied with his skill level. At the moment I am a SNG coach and Full time Poker player.

If needed I can post a screenshot of the 30kish hands on Sunday evening.

I want to start this asap, so if it is sold before 1 sept I will count the last days from August to September and the first month will be a bit longer.

100% = $1000

Prefer to have a long term deal and it will come first because of that.

Money can be send on Pokerstars/Neteller (euro)/ Moneybookers (euro)
      all fees will be for staker on Neteller and Moneybookers

FEEDBACK
  • 8 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      You are not experienced in cash but want 50% winnings + freerolling RB, no risk on your part?
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      You are not experienced in cash but want 50% winnings + freerolling RB, no risk on your part?
      Guess you didn't read the application, I have about 300k hands on 25nl, just across platforms.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Guess you didn't read the application, I have about 300k hands on 25nl, just across platforms.

i cant find anywhere where it says you v eplayed 300k hands, maybe i missed it?
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I said I have experience on PKR/Merge/Cake Together roughly 300k. I didn't mention a number in it, but that states I am not unexperienced.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I would've been interested in more backer favoured terms.

Just wanted to drop in and tell you what was the purpose of the first post.

Good luck finding a staker! :f_thumbsup:
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Maybe you could point out what would be more reasonable so we might get to a point :)

let me know using PM maybe
    • onraman
      onraman
      Bronze
      if you share the RB as well, I might be interested. Im adding you to the community so I can send you a message as soon as u accepted :)
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Full stake has been taken by Bigniux