CO ($45.68)
      BTN ($50.95)

Dealt to Hero 9:spade: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1

FLOP ($3) K:diamond: 2:club: 3:diamond:

Hero bets $2, BB raises to $6, Hero folds

BB wins $6.65

Villain 32/27, fold to cbet 32, raise cbet 21% 600 hands

My SB steal is 50% so I think its a good spot for him to bluffraise. He doesn't rep much I think so I made a mistake with folding.

Call? Only problem is the further streets, every T+ card is a scare card, he can easily hit with a JQo and he is going to keep bluffing at least on turn + on good cards I think.

• 2 replies
    • Verum
      first of all...a guy that plays 32/27 and doesn't give up to cbets will defend almost everything here, regardless of how often you open...unless you are the nittiest nit ever

you should not fold this flop.
      However, x/c might be a better line.
      if you check, he will probably bet 90+% of his range, which you are MILES ahead of. I assume that you bet because of his low fold to cbet, but he will bet even more, when you do not cbet. Additionally, you will keep his range wider; therefore, he will bluff more often and you do not have to face a flop raise.

as played, I would call if I had an idea whether he would bluff the turn, and fold if I didn't. even if he is the type to bluff the turn, very few 50nl regs bluff the river unless the turn is an Ace and they think, that you might fold a K on the river. That means, that you can most likely call any turn and fold most rivers.
    • veriz
      Hello Cukk,

With the information you provided I don't really see any option to play it as Check/Call it and let him bluff instead of CBetting. Cause if you do CB then you are putting yourself exactly into those spots where you have to start to think either you are ahead or nor and what's the equity for us and so on, there are tons of horrible cards which could improve his range on the turn and we will have tough time to Call.

Best Regards.