This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rate my button raising range for 9 handed 10NL

• n4lly
      n4lly
      Bronze
      I usually raise any ace, any pair, any two broadway cards, any suited connectors and one gapped connectors down to 6-4, k 9 off, q 9 off, j 9 off, 10 9 off and some suited kings. Would you consider this to be too loose? I c-bet 100% of the time if against just one of the blinds usually betting 60% of the pot. Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.
  • 2 replies
    • ClimaxingWalrus
      ClimaxingWalrus
      Bronze
      Poker is a dynamic game. There are no cookie-cutter approaches unless you want to be breakeven, you shouldn't have a static opening range on the btn it should depend on who's in the blinds. Same for cbetting... cbetting 100% vs anyone that calls out of the blinds is a leak.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ClimaxingWalrus
      Poker is a dynamic game. There are no cookie-cutter approaches unless you want to be breakeven, you shouldn't have a static opening range on the btn it should depend on who's in the blinds. Same for cbetting... cbetting 100% vs anyone that calls out of the blinds is a leak.
      This, but having a standard range is a very good way to start. From that you get experience and you can start to deviate a bit versus different types of opponents.