Rate my button raising range for 9 handed 10NL

• n4lly
      n4lly
      Silver
      I usually raise any ace, any pair, any two broadway cards, any suited connectors and one gapped connectors down to 6-4, k 9 off, q 9 off, j 9 off, 10 9 off and some suited kings. Would you consider this to be too loose? I c-bet 100% of the time if against just one of the blinds usually betting 60% of the pot. Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.
  • 2 replies
    • ClimaxingWalrus
      ClimaxingWalrus
      Bronze
      Poker is a dynamic game. There are no cookie-cutter approaches unless you want to be breakeven, you shouldn't have a static opening range on the btn it should depend on who's in the blinds. Same for cbetting... cbetting 100% vs anyone that calls out of the blinds is a leak.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ClimaxingWalrus
      Poker is a dynamic game. There are no cookie-cutter approaches unless you want to be breakeven, you shouldn't have a static opening range on the btn it should depend on who's in the blinds. Same for cbetting... cbetting 100% vs anyone that calls out of the blinds is a leak.
      This, but having a standard range is a very good way to start. From that you get experience and you can start to deviate a bit versus different types of opponents.