SNG starting hand charts

• Onehunga
      Onehunga
      Bronze
      In the starting hand charts +24 big blinds JJ,TT it tells what to do for No raises in front and for more than one raise but not what to do for one raise. Similarly for 99 - 22 and AQ,AJ,KQ on this chart.

In the 14-24 BB chart AA,KK and TT and AQ have no instruction for one raise only.

Can someone explain what the recommendation for these situations for one raise in front. ?
  • 2 replies
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      I dunno. I've asked that question twice before and got two different answers. Hopefully someone can clear it up this time.
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Silver
      Originally posted by Onehunga
      In the starting hand charts +24 big blinds JJ,TT it tells what to do for No raises in front and for more than one raise but not what to do for one raise. Similarly for 99 - 22 and AQ,AJ,KQ on this chart.

In the 14-24 BB chart AA,KK and TT and AQ have no instruction for one raise only.

Can someone explain what the recommendation for these situations for one raise in front. ?
      hi Onehunga,

+24BB, for one raise in front here is what i do:

22-JJ: evaluate odds, do i have call20? that is to say, does the opponent have at least 20 in stacksize x size of the raise? if so, i would call and play for set value.

AQ, AJ, KQ: just fold.

14-24BB:

AA, KK: reraise all-in

AQ, TT: depending on opponent and his position, i would usually reraise all-in with these. but if he's a good opponent making a raise from early position, it's an easy fold. to one raise in front, in general, it's either all-in or fold.