This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My account was deactivated

• brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      I opened another account so I could play at a different site (titan instead of the PP that is this account), when I submitted the ID check, the other account was cancelled... why? Isn't that what I was supposed to do?
      Really confused
      -Brian
  • 10 replies
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      haha ohh I get it now... I'm such a tool.. I thought they'd give you the $50 for every site lmao...

EDIT: What are the odds that this account will get cancelled too?
    • mustermann11
      mustermann11
      Global
      "Accounts are never deactivated without reason. If you wish to be a member of PokerStrategy I suggest following our terms & conditions

Best regards,
      SoyCD "

Please tell me the reason then by e-mail, is that possible could you do that??
      I really dont know what have i done wrong????
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      This is just a guess, but..

Maybe you can start by reading the terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up?

Hint: There's a link to them at the bottom of every page.
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      why did you post that under my post, start your own thread...
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      No! We already have enough threads here. :tongue:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brian997
      haha ohh I get it now... I'm such a tool.. I thought they'd give you the $50 for every site lmao...

EDIT: What are the odds that this account will get cancelled too?
      Hello brian997,

As you correctly figured out - you can only receive starting capital once - and only have one account at PokerStrategy.

This account will stay open - just don't open any new accounts.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • bakoy
      bakoy
      Bronze
      Question:

If my dad wants to open a PS account, given that we share the same wifi router and consequently the same IP, can he register here without my account being deleted??
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi bakoy,

yes this is possible. :)

There could be a few more checks and the pokersites may check themselves as well (if you plan to play on the same site.)
    • bakoy
      bakoy
      Bronze
      cheers
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      Hey Soy, can you check the update on my ticket about getting my Titan Poker account moved onto this account? I haven't heard back and its been a little over 48 hrs. I have accumulated a large number of Titan Points, and I'd hate to see them just disappear....
      Also, since I registered with the PS150, is there any way to change the bonus code now to the 200% up to $600?