$10,000 free-roll

• jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      I registered for this tourney approx. 25min. before start time, but no table opened up.

Clicked on Online Support, got a message that there was an internet service interruption, close software, try again.

When I re-open the software, the Online Support button is now greyed out!!

Someone pls. ??
  • 6 replies
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Well, looking at my deposit history, my qualifying deposit was ~30 hours early.

Suggestion: Any deposit of $50, from month beginning to tourney date should make you eligible, I mean C'MON!!

It's a MONTHLY free-roll, not BI-WEEKLY!!!

Would they rather people playing all month long or just the last 2 weeks?

WAKE UP!!!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jaggedlink
      Well, looking at my deposit history, my qualifying deposit was ~30 hours early.

Suggestion: Any deposit of $50, from month beginning to tourney date should make you eligible, I mean C'MON!!

It's a MONTHLY free-roll, not BI-WEEKLY!!!

Would they rather people playing all month long or just the last 2 weeks?

WAKE UP!!!!
      Hi jaggedlink,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This is definitely something we can look into. To be perfectly honest I am not sure who sets the rules in these freerolls but I can forward this thread onto the relevant department for you.

We always appreciate feedback, good or bad as it helps us to give each member the best possible experiences in the future!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply Gary :)

I just think they would get more deposits if it were open from the first of the month.

Win-Win.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries mate,

I agree, definitely. As I said above though - I'm not aware of who sets up the rules but I have already forwarded your idea to our side :)

It's a bank holiday in Gibraltar today so it may take a few days to get a response from us!

Thank you for your patience :)
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi jaggedlink,

Thank you for the feedback, I'll look into details and come back to you with updates. :)

Ingrid
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Great, thanks!