This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

William Hill

• BilhasKGB
      BilhasKGB
      Bronze
      Hello everybody, after i won the promotion here and since i already had accounts on most sites i had to choose william hill poker, well, what can i say, im not into conspiracy theorys and all that, but that site must be the biggest joke ever, its action paced poker, when u get a pocket everone gets it too, so its kind see who has the bigger one, kinda stupid, after playin there for some days i was feelin very affected for this, since when i was playin on other sites i was predicting it already and playin with very caution monter hands, well today i just decided to quit playin there. Just wanted to know if u guys felt the same playin there?

hugs and gl to everyone
  • 5 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi BilhasKGB

Moved it to the WH forums, it suits better here I think.

I don't play on WH, but I think everyone had bad times on every room! It just happens, even to the best players.

Best regards
      RasTweet
    • mariobros00
      mariobros00
      Bronze
      at least you didnt waste as much time as i did there.
      downswings last forever on ipoker, idk why PS keeps doing business with those thieves.

soon i'll be back where i blong :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Hi BilhasKGB

I don't play on WH, but I think everyone had bad times on every room! It just happens, even to the best players.

Best regards
      RasTweet
      +1
    • PAOKHAWK
      PAOKHAWK
      Bronze
      Same s**t here!! :(

Played for a few months (too bad for me) and kept losing way more than i should with the winning hands...I used to play in other sites too and never experienced such big and endless downswings...
      Of course i kept record of my hands although it wasn't hard to understand that i was on a loosing streak for no reason!!

Fishes rule that place!!! :P
    • pharcyo
      pharcyo
      Black
      I heard that it's rigged at everything below 1/2. Move up and enjoy the spoils.