William Hill

• BilhasKGB
      BilhasKGB
      Bronze
      Hello everybody, after i won the promotion here and since i already had accounts on most sites i had to choose william hill poker, well, what can i say, im not into conspiracy theorys and all that, but that site must be the biggest joke ever, its action paced poker, when u get a pocket everone gets it too, so its kind see who has the bigger one, kinda stupid, after playin there for some days i was feelin very affected for this, since when i was playin on other sites i was predicting it already and playin with very caution monter hands, well today i just decided to quit playin there. Just wanted to know if u guys felt the same playin there?

hugs and gl to everyone
  • 5 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi BilhasKGB

Moved it to the WH forums, it suits better here I think.

I don't play on WH, but I think everyone had bad times on every room! It just happens, even to the best players.

Best regards
      RasTweet
    • mariobros00
      mariobros00
      Bronze
      at least you didnt waste as much time as i did there.
      downswings last forever on ipoker, idk why PS keeps doing business with those thieves.

soon i'll be back where i blong :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Hi BilhasKGB

I don't play on WH, but I think everyone had bad times on every room! It just happens, even to the best players.

Best regards
      RasTweet
      +1
    • PAOKHAWK
      PAOKHAWK
      Bronze
      Same s**t here!! :(

Played for a few months (too bad for me) and kept losing way more than i should with the winning hands...I used to play in other sites too and never experienced such big and endless downswings...
      Of course i kept record of my hands although it wasn't hard to understand that i was on a loosing streak for no reason!!

Fishes rule that place!!! :P
    • pharcyo
      pharcyo
      Black
      I heard that it's rigged at everything below 1/2. Move up and enjoy the spoils.