This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Stats and graph from .5-1$ FR

• Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      Comments are welcome

41K hands not much but should be enough, also notice the winrate :(

• 7 replies
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I think you can play a bit looser, especially in big blind defense. Something like 15-10 are better stats I think.
    • Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      Your winrate would be twice as high without the bad beat jackpot contribution. This would put you at around 0.8BB/100, which is much better :)
    • Masqb
      Masqb
      Black
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      I think you can play a bit looser, especially in big blind defense. Something like 15-10 are better stats I think.
      IMO you shuld play much looser (~18-10)

SHC 2.0 (in basic section) is good for 0.1/0.2 on 0.5/1 and higher better is SHC 3.0 (approx chart)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/download/content/artikel_daten/charts/preflop_fr_approx.pdf

And if you play on Party or Titan you should think about changing room. PokerStars is very fishy on that limit. (you can easily find tables with ~50% p/f)

PS I hope u can understand my eng :P
    • Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      I did played at Party but I've swiched to Stars recently. Party was too tight and so little tables available at this limit.

Secondly, I use charts from bronze section for now but planing to switch to SHC 3.0
    • Masqb
      Masqb
      Black
      PP FR 0.5/1 = 1 fish per table (max)
      PS FR 0.5/1 = 4 fishes per table (min)

:P

GL and show us in few days or weeks statistics from your PS games.
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      I think one of the reasons you are so tight is maybe you don't look for enough isolation plays/steal attempts.
      Also, you fold your big blind too much.

What are your stats by position?
    • Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      I play strictly by Advanced Play Before the Flop bronze charts

I am not at home right now so I'll post complete stats tomorrow when I came home ( that's my another problem also, I use stats from my DB only when I play at home and from 2 places where I work( well, one from now on since they fired me) I do not use stats.

Also I took a look at SHC 3.0 (approx chart) and I don't get a thing or two German article has 13 pages about it but I think I will be able to use it.