MP: $7.43 (148.6 bb)
      CO: $3.93 (78.6 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $4.44 (88.8 bb)
      SB: $4.46 (89.2 bb)
      BB: $12.86 (257.2 bb)
      UTG: $3 (60 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with Q:heart: T:spade:
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.15, CO folds, Hero calls $0.15, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.37) T:club: 4:spade: 7:spade: (2 players)
      MP bets $0.35, Hero calls $0.35

Turn: ($1.07) 3:spade: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.50, MP raises to $1, Hero calls $0.50

River: ($3.07) 4:heart: (2 players)
      MP bets $3, Hero folds

I donn't know how to behave in situaton when i have top pair. Should i check-raise it when OOP without initiative? Call when I have Top pair weak kicker, Check-raise with TPTK is obvious but when a kicker is Q it's also best to check-raise?

Please take time for few questions:

1) I passed quiz and how i can earn 1 strategy point to gain bronze status to read those 17 NL BSS articles? :)

2) I am going to reach silver memmber status. I have time to earn those 100 points until 31th August or I have 30 days?

3) What status should i achieve to read all relevant acrticles for microstakes. Let's say to beat NL 5 - NL 10. I mean what articles for NL BSS are for me? Basic, bronze silver? Or should i also read gold? Platinum? Because too advanced articles can damage my game on microstakes. So I would like to see table for example:

Basic - Play Money
      Bronze - NL 2 - NL 5
      Silver NL 10 - NL 25
      Gold NL 25 - NL 50 etc :)

Could you do this table for me please? :)

I am really sorry for spamming, i hope this is my last spam and later i am going to post only hand evaluation. Please make one exception and answer :) This is going to singificantly help me because i need to read articles at first.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tatarken,

Add to full stack if you playing BSS.

Preflop: Rather don't flat-call those hands, especially if you are rather new to poker. Just fold it and wait for better hands, those hands are very crappy to play whilst you are mainly against better Qx/Tx hands which dominate you. Plus of course you rarely going to know what do to postflop which proves the reasons above.

As playe
      Postflop: Doesn't really make sense to Bet the turn cause you ain't making any better hands to fold and of course you don't get value from a lot worse either. Nor we shouldn't be planning to Bet/Call it even though we get good odds, rather just Bet/Fold it.

1) I passed quiz and how i can earn 1 strategy point to gain bronze status to read those 17 NL BSS articles?

No worries mate, I can still answer few questions even though they ain't connected with Hand Evaluation. :) If you passing the quiz and getting starting capital then it means you are going to gain your Bronze status. And yes, first new articles will be open for you and from there you can continue. Another possibility is of course just pick some poker room from here: link and deposit with the code which is given there.

2) I am going to reach silver memmber status. I have time to earn those 100 points until 31th August or I have 30 days?

Well, you can just do that next month as well but practically you get also 10 points per day if you gain 1point. :) So which means Silver is actually very easy to earn.

3) What status should i achieve to read all relevant acrticles for microstakes. Let's say to beat NL 5 - NL 10. I mean what articles for NL BSS are for me? Basic, bronze silver? Or should i also read gold? Platinum? Because too advanced articles can damage my game on microstakes. So I would like to see table for example:

I'd advice to keep till Silver and then try to learn the game, afterwards if you get Gold then you can start reading also Gold articles. Meanwhile you can also watch videos and etc stuff what we have around.

Best Regards.