This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH NL20 TT 3bp OOP

• Verum
      Verum
      Black
      Villain has played 5 hands at the table, got involved in 4. This is his second 3bet.

I did not want to go broke with TT for 100bb because variance gave a normal guy a few hands...so I decided to call instead.

The flop is something that he can barrel quite well vs my range and I do not expect a multi-barrel bluff, so I call.

Given these assumptions I have to fold the turn.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($65.30)
      BB ($32.94)
      UTG ($20)
      Hero ($20)
      BTN ($19.23)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.60, BTN raises to $1.60, fold, fold, Hero calls $1

FLOP ($3.50) A:diamond: 4:club: 9:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75

TURN ($7) A:diamond: 4:club: 9:heart: Q:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $4.20, Hero folds

BTN wins $6.65
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Verum,

Well, but the flop is one of the worst to Call I'd say cause he will have a lot of Ax hands in his range which 3bet you, starting from maybe even A5 or whatsoever maybe even worse. So vs unknown Check/Fold the flop instead.

Nor you of course don't know if he is capable of double-barreling or not nor you don't beat even his PPs as JJ-KK which you ain't making to fold by the float either.

Best Regards.