Hello Everyone

• arifulnr
      Hello Everyone

I am ariful form Bangladesh,
      currently i works as a software engineer in a software farm.
      i am playing SNG at partypoker and want to be a pro.

Looking for suggestion from everyone. :P :P :P
  • 6 replies
      Hi there arifulnr,

Welcome to the community!

My first advice is to take take our quiz and become at least a bronze member here at PokerStrategy.com! Not only will you unlock our bronze content you will also receive $50 free starting capital at one of our partner poker rooms!

As a SNG player I would recommend:

The PokerStrategy.com Equilab
      ICM Trainer
      ICM Trainer Light

Before all that though, I strongly recommend taking our quiz and then I can show you the good stuff ;)

Best regards,
    • handsomeover
      Hi Welcome,

A software farm??? wtf that sounds very not enjoyable... Can imagine you want to get out playing poker... good luck
    • arifulnr
      Thanks HollyMichelle

i already get my free money at Williamhill, as i said before i have account at party poker, i was open it without any marketing code (Not with PS or any other). Is there any option for integrating (for StrategyPoints) with PS like is did for my Williamhill account ?
    • gadget51
      Hi arifulnr,

Unfortunately we're not able to retrack accounts that were opened without going through the steps to link it to PokerStrategy.com.

You will of course be tracked and earn points from your William Hill account though as long as you followed the registration steps carefully.

Hope that helps,

• Opuuo
      welcome to the forum ... :)
    • arifulnr
      Thanks gadget51 for the information.

As i am now playing into WilliamHill with free money, after making $50 rake. can i transfer money to any payment system i want, or need to verify account with a deposit.

i want to transfer to my Neteller so that i can deposit to stars or any other site, but i am unable to deposit any money to neteller form my county or form odesk (i do freelancing there). dose i have to deposit a amount form netteller to get money on Neteller.

i can provide a copy of my passport if they need for verification. if needed.