Strange Problem Viewing Pokerstrategy With Firefox.

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Hi everyone.

I just have a minor problem in that i prefer using Mozilla Firefox To Internet Explorer, yet for some reason when i log in to PokerStrategy with Mozilla I get logged out as soon as i try and go to the forum. (I can still watch videos and go to the strategy section with Firefox though)

I have tried clearing all private data, which would be history, cookies etc but it still doesn't work.

Anyone got an idea how i can use my favourite browser to look view the forums on this wonderful site?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
  • 2 replies
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      I remember having that problem when I switched from the English site to the German site and then went to the forum. I don't really remember though what I did to fix it. :O

Try logging out first with the top right button, then clear the cookies in Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Exceptions. Remove any PS cookies you have there, then close Firefox. When you start it again and browse to PS, make sure you Allow cookies from the site (check the "Allow" box, not only "Allow for Session").

If you use the NoScript add-on, allow PS permanently too. That's how I have it here anyway and I'm not getting logged out anymore, at least not here. :)
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot Drakhor. Allowing cookies permanently worked! yay!