fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, BTN calls $0.90, fold, fold

Flop: ($2.20, 2 players) 7:spade: Q:diamond: 3:club:
      Hero bets $1.55, BTN calls $1.55

Turn: ($5.30, 2 players) Q:club:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $2.75, Hero calls $2.75

River: ($10.80, 2 players) A:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $7.45, fold

Villain is wining reg plays 24 /21 3bet 9 % ag f 4 wtsd 24 %
      Should i prefer to 2 barell couse it might be obvius that i dont have a Q,
      or to play like this to pick up velue from floats and pps, river is standard c/f right ?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dzikson999,

Both options are actually considerable, cause if the guy is loose and is capable of floating you on the turn with some weaker PPs as well then you can easily threw a 2nd barrel, cause that was also the idea of CBetting the flop cause the main value comes from floats + PPs.

Although as played we can't really call-down there, not the best run-down. :(

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello dzikson999,

Both options are actually considerable, cause if the guy is loose and is capable of floating you on the turn with some weaker PPs as well then you can easily threw a 2nd barrel, cause that was also the idea of CBetting the flop cause the main value comes from floats + PPs.

Best Regards.
      Isn't this contradictory? If he floats a lot we want to get value from floats by check/calling I think.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Forgot advise
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello dzikson999,

Best Regards.
      Isn't this contradictory? If he floats a lot we want to get value from floats by check/calling I think.
      As I said both options are fine, I don't really see any problem by Betting the turn either and then even turning our hand into bluff-catcher on the river.