Gold
      $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

BB: $47.39
      UTG: $29.11
      CO: $26.65
      Hero (BTN): $24.63
      SB: $16.26

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is BTN with Q :club: Q :diamond:
      1 fold, CO raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.25, SB calls $2.13, 1 fold, CO calls $1.50

Flop: ($7.00) 2 :club: 4 :spade: 9 :heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $4.50, SB folds, CO calls $4.50

Turn: ($16.00) 7 :club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $17.88, CO calls $17.88

River: ($51.76) A :diamond: (2 players)

SB 37/9

CO

Turn? Stacksize is not the best, little over potsize, maybe flop cbet should have been bigger.
      I pushed, it could look weaker/desperate for him, and could herocall with PPs (TT/JJ), plus I didnt want to see an A/K rivercard, which could kill the action.
      Of course slowplayed AA/KK and sets beat me, but I dont think I can get away from my hand on this dry board.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Preflop: Fix your 3bet size, you are giving decent odds for them to set-mine vs you. :)

As played
      Postflop: Well yeah, exactly this even happens. What kind of hands do you think he is calling you on the turn? Especially having W$SD 62%, do you ever see him ending up there with JJ?

Best Regards.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Preflop: Fix your 3bet size, you are giving decent odds for them to set-mine vs you. :)
      Do you think 4x (3$) would be a proper amount here? I also want to ask, because my overall 3bet frequency is quite high (~8-10%), and this way I also have to 3bet larger with my bluffs, which would make them more expensive. Or balancing is not required on NL25-50, so bigger for value, smaller as bluff?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      Originally posted by veriz
      Do you think 4x (3$) would be a proper amount here? I also want to ask, because my overall 3bet frequency is quite high (~8-10%), and this way I also have to 3bet larger with my bluffs, which would make them more expensive. Or balancing is not required on NL25-50, so bigger for value, smaller as bluff?
      By the way could you open the hand, cause I might skip it if it's not open, thanks. :)

Being IP I'd still do it something like $2,50 or similar, especially as you mentioning that your 3bet is still kinda high. Though I'd not use such a sizing, you are giving him easily Call15 rule and also he can Call you with pretty wide range here.

I might start adjusting a bit more on NL50+. Correct, we may talk about real balancing on limits as NL100+ I'd say, you wont see that many exploitments done on those limits.