Hi guys + Girls

• AshB666
      AshB666
      Bronze
      Well im ash, i enjoy poker and have had a little sucess over the past 18 months! Giving the free $50 a go see what i can do! I'm 21 from lytham St. Annes near blackpool. Iam here to also learn some new skills and meet some other people who have a passion for poker as my long term goal is to build my roll and turn pro.
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Ash!
      Glad to have you aboard!

I see you're a basic member.
      So, the first step is to pass the quiz.

Then you're a bronze member, and have access to a host of strategy articles and videos

If you have not signed up for all existing poker rooms already, select one that is tracked through PokerStrategy.com and that offers the $50 starting capital.

When you get your first instalment, enrol in the NL Beginner's course, an you will soon have all your strategy questions answered.

Well, of course, the more you know, the more you realize how much more you need to know.

As you progress, more and more material opens up.

Let's get started!

And Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !
      --VS
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Ash!

Welcome to the community!

Please tell us a bit more about your poker history! You say you enjoy poker and had some success in the last 18 months? Like what? Did you win a MTT? Or making good money in the cash games?

Have you taken the quiz yet? Did you find it hard?

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Bronze
      Welcome to PS.com, good luck at the tables.
    • AshB666
      AshB666
      Bronze
      I've done the quiz I found it a breeze! I had a stake with a guy in america and we meds $80 profit in.just under 3 weeks. I won a few mtts and have had some sucess in freerolls. I played NL5 and faired quite well at it with a little coaching and some guidance.
      I only starter taking poker seriously about 6 months ago and since then my game has come on quite a bit.
    • Thorek
      Thorek
      Bronze
      Great. Keep it going :)