UTG: $25.41
      UTG+1: $14.95
      UTG+2: $86.67
      MP: $51.00
      Hero (MP+1): $52.45
      CO: $53.34

SB posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has Q:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $4.50, fold, fold, Hero raises to $13.37, CO calls $13.37, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 raises to $14.95 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.58, CO calls $1.58

read on utg: does this with less than KK+ :P
      i wanted to ship it vs him but i also have some terribad players behind, this caller is 38/13/9h

feel that preflop was suboptimal, maybe could min3bet? :D
      i don't want to just flat and give a free ride for overs vs his stack, maybe some of the loose guys behind could also come with a lot of speculative holdings (would that be a good thing?)

Flop: ($45.60, 3 players) 4:spade: 3:club: 2:club:

how much credit should i give to CO? i give him AA-TT, AK, maybe other random (suited) broadways or pairs so tending towards a ship it?
      i'd guess he never folding an overpair :D
  • 4 replies
    • Millsyuk
      Like you said it depends on who's left to act. If there are people behind that are likely to squeeze I would flat and ship over the top if they do. I probably just put him all in pre as I don't think he will ever fold.

Flop v CO I guess you just have to ship.
    • Tomaloc
      not aggro guys, just typical passive fish. and even aggro guys probably will not make a move vs that open sizing

QQ is not a super bad hand to play multiway with fish in an awkward sized pot but what i was thinking was mostly about ending it vs utg right there :facepalm: maybe could min3bet, he's def shipping over :D
      i was not expecting anyone to call but oops, these people always surprise us :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: I'd once again put UTG1 all-in here. I assume that you can't shove here cause it's capped cause of the small raise (all-in).
      Postflop: Assuming that CO (decent player) flatting range is very often going to be a trap I'd rather just Check it and reevaluate further actions. You have just 9 hands on him so you don't really know how he actually plays.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      maybe i should also have added that he was marked as understacked. :P

i shipped because i had no idea what was going on and he snapped me with JJ. such a mess :f_biggrin:

UTG had AKo which quite makes sense :D