Exporting hands

• burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hello,

I use 2 computers for playing poker, so I have 2 PS Elephants and I would like to export hands from one and import them in another, but I cannot find the database and saved hand histories to move them. Could anyone help me with this problem, maybe tell me where should I look for the histories or another way to export them?
  • 3 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Well you should copy those Handhistories.The poker site saves the handhistories within some special, the locations differs from site to site. Please have a look in the dir or tell me what site you are using.

Greets Sebastian
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I use FTP site and I know the dir where FTP software is saving my histories, but they are temporary and they delete after 30 days. On the other hand my PS Elephant keeps all the hands I ever played, so I was wondering if it is anyhow possible to get the hands I keep in my Elephant? Or is the only possible thing to do to copy histories from FTP dir manually when I play?

Thank you for your help!
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Later on we are going to integrate a function to export those files. At the moment that isn't possible but you can extend the duration after what time ftp deletes the hhs.

Greets Sebastian