NL50+ tables

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Hi,

I'm just considering about changing poker room, and due to bonuses (rakeback/race) Unibet seems a good choice at first sight. I've never player here, not at any other Microgaming site, so I've no idea what to expect.
      I'm currently playing NL50, with an optimistic look at 100... :)

It would be great, if you could help me with some infos:

1.) What is the player pool like? Where is it "positioned" on the IPoker (very tight) - Ongame (very soft) axis? Because bonuses are good things, but I'd like to tableselect as well, and if even 1fish/table rate couldnt be achieved, it wouldnt be so great. I was considering one of the Ongame sites as well due to their fishy player pool, but their bonus system is quite shitty...

2.) What is the level of traffic during daytime? I'm currently playing at PokerHeaven, where fish can be found, rakeback/race is fine, but afternoon/early evening (~14:00-20:00) there are very few tables at NL50 (sometimes as low as 2-3 tables...), which makes it impossible to play good volume during the day, which forces me to live a "nightlife", and it isnt something I want to do for a long time... Plus the traffic is very low at NL100+, which is not good news as I want to move upwards.

Thanks in advance for any help!
      Peter
  • 9 replies
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Pcfmcc02,

The traffic for Unibet at 50nl is mostly made up of anon tables.

If you are not familiar, these are tables where aliases are not shown and players are simply shown as 'player1, player2' and so on.

Some people aren't keen on them as you cant make long term reads or spot fish easily.

The good thing about them is fish absolutely love them! They are probably some of the softest games going in poker at the moment.

So in terms of fishiness they are pretty high :D With the 30% flat rakeback its a really nice site in my opinion.

There are still regular tables but the ratio is around 4-1 in favour of anon tables.

In regards to traffic, there is always enough action during the day to 10 table. It may take you a little while to start your session as there are no waiting lists on Unibet (same as Ongame) but once you get going you will almost always have a fish there!

If you need any more advice please let me know

Thanks

Callum
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Hey Callum,

thanks a lot for your quick and detailed reply! :)

One more question about anonim tables. Does HM1 work on these tables, just only shows the stats of the players after I sat down to the table, or it doesnt work at all? Because if I play 5-6 or even more tables, I cant really spot and categorize anonim players without any help, but if HM works, and I sit at a given table for 100-150 hands, a sample this size already shows a somewhat realistic picture about the opponents...

Thanks again,
      Peter
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Your hud will work with HM1.

What it will show is ALL hands for Player1 Player 2 etc. So you end up with like 20k hands for Player1 despite it being 100 different guys.

What you can do is use 'session stats' so it only shows the stats for that player for that current session. I know for Anon tables it does this automatically with HM2.

The way to do it with HM1 is simply double click on your hud while at the table and it will turn red to show the session stats.

Does that make sense?

Callum
    • albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      stop telling everyone the tables are fishy :f_biggrin:

WRT HEM1 when I did the session stats thing (double click on HUD) when a new player left it didn't reset the HUD for me, it just carried on with the same stats of the previous player. Not sure if its been the same for you. I use HEM2 now and its not a problem!
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Thats a good point Albionpro, HM1 doesnt recognise when a 'new' player1 has joined.

Im not sure if HM2 has fixed this as I haven't played enough to know.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      wht about for PT4? has anyone tried it out on anon tables?
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hopefully someone with experience can post. I have always been a Holdem Manager fan boy :D
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Thanks again for your help, so it seems that it's worth changing to HM2 before I start to play on Unibet, so this way at least session HUD will be correct...

Originally posted by albionpro
      stop telling everyone the tables are fishy :f_biggrin:
      wont spread the news, I promise... :D
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      HM2 works fine while playing, but don't expect to have any stats when you do hand history reviews :s_cry: .

BTW, add me in the community if you really are going to start playing on unibet. I am playing at the same level.