Need to verify to withdraw

• Legenx786
      Legenx786
      Bronze
      I've been using the same credit card to deposit and withdraw to but now basically my account has been limited now and I've been told that I have to do this IBS crap to verify my account to withdraw now. The documents they are asking me for are:

Photo ID
      Front & back of Credit Cards
      Credit Card statements
      Purchase Authorization form

I don't really want to do this because with all this information they basically have my identity and can easisly commit fraud with my details. So what i'm wondering is how reputable is this IBS company? and has anyone ever had issues with this process before or is this perfectly safe - or is there any way I can withdraw without doing this and doing an alternate thing.

Also on another note my withdrawls have been taking longer then usual to go through its been like 7-8days and I still havn't received my payment yet.

Edit: Also another thing um i registered for a $5.50 tournament which got cancelled and It seems my money just disappeared. I didn't get a refund or anything I sent support a email more then a week ago without a reply... so what should I do from here?
  • 1 reply
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Legenx786,

This is very standard protocol with all poker sites.

In regards to your documents being 'safe' you are protected under the data protection act. So you identity is safe.

When you send your documents you can actually block out some of the information such as blocking all but the last 4 digits of your credit card etc. Confirm with Everest support to check what info you can hide if you are still worried.

In regards to the tournament the only thing we can suggest is to try and contact support again, as this is something we wont have access to.

Hope this helps and if you have any other questions please let me know

Callum