Multitabling Cash Games

• sugalde
      sugalde
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I mainly play MT SNG and have no problem multitabling 20 stacked, However when I play cash games I play a pretty Loose Aggressive so I only usually play 4 to 6 tables, Im seeing alot of blogs of cash grinders who are playing alot more than that.

Could some cash game players please comment abit on multi-tabling, Like if I multitable more than six should I switch to a more TAG BSS strategy ?? I guess its just the more tables I have the less chance I may have to bluff / exploit players ?

Should i be trying to practice LAG with more tables ? or focus on TAG with more tables ?? I guess its mainly going to help with extra VPP's etc not sure any info would be great to consider cheers in advance.
  • 3 replies
    • Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Bronze
      I play a very loose aggressive style and find that if I play more than 6 - 8 tables I struggle to keep track due to the amount of hands I'm playing. A lot of people playing so many tables tend to autopilot and play very straightforward which is why I like to play a looser playing style, allowing you to take alternative lines against them.
    • sugalde
      sugalde
      Bronze
      Thanks Mills, I agree there is too much profit on the table to autopilot, yeah its cool for rakebake but I'd rather exlpoit for the bonus chips. Thanks for the reply Im going to keep my cash games at 2 to 6 tables also.

It's actually nice to play real poker rather than click click click click click click click
    • nanowarrior
      nanowarrior
      Bronze
      one more thing you should consider, lag or not, is that playing on like 8 tables makes it reaally hard to take notes...

I'm always like "Donks..." ok, fold 94o "full pot" fold T5o "with" oh aces let me play them

and so i forget about it, and at the end of the session I know he donks full pot sometimes, but I have no idea of the hand he does it with :P