This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] sh 20nl, 88 vs fish ship

• Verum
      Verum
      Black
      Villain was a 2 tabling fish that appeared to be on tilt. I was sitting on both of his tables and he had, after losing a bit of money and not openraising for an hour or so, openraised the last 5-6 hands with huge sizes. 7bb, 9bb and gotten to a post flop spot once, where he cbet twice the pot.
      I feel like he might be ready to shove a huge range, against which I do give myself quite an edge.

My question is, whether I should still be folding, since the small blind, who has a 3b of 7.7%, could be slow playing something to get the fish into the pot, or coldcall with JJ,TT and now decide that this is his time...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($23.28)
      BB ($11.77)
      Hero ($38.51)
      CO ($21.36)
      BTN ($10.13)

Dealt to Hero 8:diamond: 8:spade:

Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, SB calls $0.70, BB raises to $11.77 (AI)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Sb would always fold there is you shove (unless he is slowplaying QQ-AA). Your hand range are generally quite strong and since he has only put in 3.5bb I doubt he would call 100bb shove smt like 99/TT

Since manaic range are wider than 88 I would prefer to shove myself.

best regards,