Poker Bonus - they took it back !!!

• ijc999
      ijc999
      Bronze
      I got the $50 bonus when I signed up and played a bit though probably only generated $15 rake but all of a sudden all the money disappeared out of my account. It seems it was 180 days after opening my account and I had not reached the $50 rake generated so without any warnings they removed the initial $50.
      It doesnt look like this company values their customers otherwise they would inform people that it was close to the 180 days and also told you what you needed to generate the required rake.
  • 4 replies
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      If you are certain that you did not meet the requirements, then you may as well let it lie.

On the other hand, if you think that a mistake has been made, start by contacting PokerStrategy.com customer support

Contact them even if you're not sure. Customer support will fix things if at all possible, and if not, will let you know exactly why.

In order to provide the services, PokerStrategy.com and the poker rooms must set strict conditions. You may have overlooked some of them, so don't be too disappointed if the answer turns out to start with "We're sorry but..."

Regards,
      --VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi ijc999,

As with all our starting capitals there is a strict time limit in which you must generate $50 of rake in order to keep your bonus.

With Poker770 this is 180 days. I am sorry but 6 months should be plenty of time to clear the bonus in and this is always mentioned when signing up.

Unfortunately, the time has now passed and there is nothing that can be done.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ijc999
      ijc999
      Bronze
      Hi Gary and VS,
      Its true that time has passed and I didnt probably clear the requirements, but any reputable company that has a promotional period normally gets intouch with its customers and lets them know that the period is comming to an end if it wants to retain them, otherwise they tend to move elsewhere if the carpet is pulled out without any warnings from under them.
      So in my case its back to PokerParty though unfortunately it wasnt an account I created through Pokerstrategy.

Regards
      Ian