This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

tables and charts area

• dyeti
      dyeti
      Bronze
      Hello all, I'm pretty new here and have a question, not sure I've posted in the right place but here goes:

Basically I was wondering if there was a place where all the different charts and tables are in pdf form so that I can just download them all. I know that they are in seperate articals in the strategy section. But the problem is that I want to methodically work though all the strategy articals, and after I've opened an artical it ticks it as read, is there a way of unticking them maybe?

Thanks in advance for the answers.
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I'm not sure.
      tbh, I think that the tables and charts are best viewed in the context of the articles that they go with.

Just in case , though, I'll move this to Beginner's Questions in case someone knows of an answer.

It might also help to drop a line in "Feedback and suggestions" with this idea.

Regards,
      --VS
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Yeah the ticking things is BS, but for every article you can add a note. When you open an article at bottom right is says "Personal note" and a yellow note icon shows up next to the tick. So what I do is I just write dates when I finish an article or just write on it that I don't need to read it as I know everything or something else, so the next time I look into the article section, every article that has a note icon next to them, I know I have read it.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Thanks for that, Krishjanis
      I don't know why I hadn't noticed that before.

I had been keeping a bookmark folder with the ones I might want to re-read, but the not thing is cool.