tables and charts area

• dyeti
      dyeti
      Bronze
      Hello all, I'm pretty new here and have a question, not sure I've posted in the right place but here goes:

Basically I was wondering if there was a place where all the different charts and tables are in pdf form so that I can just download them all. I know that they are in seperate articals in the strategy section. But the problem is that I want to methodically work though all the strategy articals, and after I've opened an artical it ticks it as read, is there a way of unticking them maybe?

Thanks in advance for the answers.
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I'm not sure.
      tbh, I think that the tables and charts are best viewed in the context of the articles that they go with.

Just in case , though, I'll move this to Beginner's Questions in case someone knows of an answer.

It might also help to drop a line in "Feedback and suggestions" with this idea.

Regards,
      --VS
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Yeah the ticking things is BS, but for every article you can add a note. When you open an article at bottom right is says "Personal note" and a yellow note icon shows up next to the tick. So what I do is I just write dates when I finish an article or just write on it that I don't need to read it as I know everything or something else, so the next time I look into the article section, every article that has a note icon next to them, I know I have read it.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Thanks for that, Krishjanis
      I don't know why I hadn't noticed that before.

I had been keeping a bookmark folder with the ones I might want to re-read, but the not thing is cool.