Site with lowest rake for FL

• sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Which site has the lowest rake for fixed limit games & how will u compare it with stars

1. rake
      2. traffic
      3. bonus cash rake back %
      4. software
  • 6 replies
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Stars and Full Tilt (assuming they change nothing when they reboot it) have the lowest rake for FL on the internet

The remainder of the sites aren't reallt in the picture as far as rake goes.

If they chose to change nothing about FT then FT would be better Rakeback for low volume players as it's 27% flat plus Iron Man whereas at Stars you need to be around PLatinum Star to get that kind of return.

Traffic-wise Stars is miles ahead of everyone. The only other sites with FL action will probably be FT and Party although the odd game still goes on Ongame, 888, Merge etc

Software-wise, again, Full Tilt probably has the best software
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Thanks boomer

i was actually confused with rake structure

when i saw WH site it shows

$0.02 for each $0.50 in the Pot with .40 cap for .5/1 which works out 4% as compare 4.5 % on stars with same cap of .40 so isnt star rake is higher by 10% or i am missing something ?
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      can some1 pl reply about FL rake structure of different sites

its kind of confusing so if some1 can make a post how we can compare it will be very useful

thanks
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      the easiest way to figure out what you pay in rake is to actualyl try it yourself. play 2-3k hands on the site and check the rake (BB/100) in HEM/PT
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      can some1 pl put some light about their experience regarding FL in sites other than stars

how much ur paying rake BB/100

i am confused what i saw in WH site which is showing their rake is lower than stars .5/1 by almost 10%, may be i am missing something
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Boomer2k10
      Software-wise, again, Full Tilt probably has the best software
      Yes. Stars is brilliant and pretty much bug-free. But, Full Tilt was a piece of art. It even sounded smooth. For me, such things are important. I have tried a number of times to play HU on iPoker sites. After 5-10 minutes I become dizzy and have to think both twice and thrice about wether I'm on the button or not. It's like having a stroboscope in your face. Six-max is barely bearable.

And oh, boy, do I miss my FT avatar? (Hint: Milk Packages :D )

/Johan = :f_confused: