[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Qq Oop

• srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Everest, $0.03/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 10 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $1.84 (36.8 bb)
      SB: $4.95 (99 bb)
      BB: $1.38 (27.6 bb)
      Hero (UTG): $8.87 (177.4 bb)
      UTG+1: $1.73 (34.6 bb)
      UTG+2: $9.35 (187 bb) - VPIP: 24, PFR: 17, 3B: 4, AF: 2.3
      MP1: $5.42 (108.4 bb)
      MP2: $5.24 (104.8 bb)
      MP3: $8.55 (171 bb)
      CO: $3.37 (67.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q Q
      Hero raises to $0.18, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 raises to $0.62, 7 folds, Hero calls $0.44

Flop: ($1.32) J T T (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+2 bets $1, Hero raises to $2, UTG+2 raises to $7.32, Hero ????

what to do here? i was thinking about check/fold, but in last second i decided c/r. was a bet/fold a better solution? btw villain is good reg at NL5.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello srna10,

I don't understand your play there at all, what do you have beat on the flop vs his line and what's the purpose of Check/Raising there? Turning hand into bluff?

Nor Bet/Folding doesn't make sense cause you are just making worse to fold and mostly better continue. Vs his line I'd just leave the flop alone.

Best Regards.
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello srna10,

I don't understand your play there at all, what do you have beat on the flop vs his line and what's the purpose of Check/Raising there? Turning hand into bluff?

Nor Bet/Folding doesn't make sense cause you are just making worse to fold and mostly better continue. Vs his line I'd just leave the flop alone.

Best Regards.

so check/fold will be right decision, i was thinking of that. but i had few clashes with villain and beat him with this way, he miss flop and cbet i reraise him and so and so. i'm not sure that he had QQ+, he 3bet with that range 5-6 x raise so i put him on AK, maybe AQ and he could also have ATs, who knows. next time i'll c/f.

thanks mate
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by srna10
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello srna10,

Best Regards.

so check/fold will be right decision, i was thinking of that. but i had few clashes with villain and beat him with this way, he miss flop and cbet i reraise him and so and so. i'm not sure that he had QQ+, he 3bet with that range 5-6 x raise so i put him on AK, maybe AQ and he could also have ATs, who knows. next time i'll c/f.

thanks mate
      Usually when people are 3betting that huge and showing strength postflop you will rarely see a lot weaker hands as AQ/AK here. It could be the case but most likely those hands wont pay you and nor the Check/Min-Raise isn't going to protect your hand.