CO: $35.10
      Button: $26.85
      SB: $15.45
      CO: $24.65
      Button: $47.2
      SB: $10.75
      Hero: $5.25

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with 6 4
      UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, SB calls, Hero checks.

Flop: 3 4 2 ($1, 4 players)
      SB bets $0.75, Hero raises to $2.25, 2 folds, SB calls.

Turn: A ($5.5, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero is all-in $2.75, SB calls.

River: 3 ($11, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $11)

Results:
      Final pot: $11

I already posted this one in the Dutch section, but I'm curious what you guys think of this hand.
      I deviated from the strategy quite a lot here, I already know that, but would just like to have your opinions here.
  • 9 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      fold flop
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      According to the basic SSS it`s a obvious fold.Even if you play advanced should fold flop because you have 2 opps behind and without reads about their limping utg range and postflop play there`s no place to raise with TPNK+gutshot+ backdoor low flush.Lowest standards to raise flop imho is two pair or top pair+monster draw.I think in utg limping range you can easily find some pocket pairs which being overpair to this flop can 3bet you or medium suited A which can call you.And SB play is pretty worrying for me-his stack is only 43BB and he is betting 2/3 pot having 3 ops behind,two of them big stacks.If SB is adequate player, it`s pretty strong play for me.
      Another scenario is call bet on flop and if you HU on turn and he checks then bluff him because A is pretty good card to do this,he can fold draw or overpair.Very marginal decision.
      Good luck. :)
      Bronze
      Hello DeKuip,

having yourself commited in such a spot (low tp, no kicker and a gutshot) is worthless. Either bet/fold the flop if checked to you (but there's no need to) or simply check/fold this one.
    • forfree83
      forfree83
      Bronze
      obviously there is on option like calling the flop. you can eighter bet or fold. you can't improve odds for players behind you.

if you bet you get called by low to moderate pocket pair, OESD or flush draw. i think any hand that floped a pair might call you here as well. any hand better than a pair (two pair, set, etc.) and high overpair would re-raise you couse bord is very heavy. if called by more than one player you make yourself pot commieted with quite a marginal hand.

so many hands beats you here, that i think you should fold.
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      The only thing that beats me on that flop is a pocket pair.
      But also every overcard will kill me because the chance is rather big that someone will hit it.

I decided to raise because I thought I had the best hand here.
      With what hand would the SB complete and donk the flop?
      Big chance that he'll do that with an overpair.
      Then again, why didn't he push my raise if he was holding his overpair?

Ok, I agree that I should fold the flop, because I don't even get the odds to call this one.

It surprises me that nobody is really surprised about my push on the turn.

So what hand range would you give the SB here if you look at his betting line.
    • forfree83
      forfree83
      Bronze
      i put him on A x
      Bronze
      DeKuip: I have no idea what range can be applied to him. I only say you have no strong reads and there are many totally crazy players on low limit. And he could so easily hit two pair on such a board with sb complete.

It's just not worth raising I'm afraid.
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 098799
      DeKuip: I have no idea what range can be applied to him. I only say you have no strong reads and there are many totally crazy players on low limit. And he could so easily hit two pair on such a board with sb complete.

It's just not worth raising I'm afraid.
      Yes, can't agree more with you.
      I'll allow a small hand-guessing-contest before posting the results, haha.
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Ok, Villain was holding 64o here.
      And you think I played this hand bad? :D

He played it so much worse, hehe.