This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] bb JTc donk

• Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $2.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1876402
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $2.00 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 18, 3B: 8, AF: 2,6, Hands: 7078
      UTG: $2.64 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 11, 3B: 13, AF: 0,0, Hands: 35
      MP: $0.92 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 10, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 29
      CO: $0.73 - VPIP: 32, PFR: 18, 3B: 4, AF: 2,1, Hands: 88
      BTN: $1.00 - VPIP: 40, PFR: 7, 3B: 7, AF: 3,0, Hands: 30
      SB: $1.84 - VPIP: 35, PFR: 15, 3B: 11, AF: 9,0, Hands: 20

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with T :club: J :club:
      4 folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero raises to $0.06, SB calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.12) 8 :heart: 4 :heart: K :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.06, Hero raises to $0.19
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Preflop: At least make a realistic isolation raise than so smallish, don't really get the purpose of it.

As played
      Postflop: Don't try to win every single pot, you have 0 equity when you get called and most likely not much fold equity, rather leave it alone here. ;)

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Preflop: At least make a realistic isolation raise than so smallish, don't really get the purpose of it.
      Well, I need less fold equity. With 3bb I need 50%, with 4bb 60%.
      When someone openlimps from sb he has a pretty weak range, this should be enough to make him fold.
      I'm making 200bb/100h raising any two against sb openlimp, very profitable.
      Raising this amount makes him call with the weaker part of his range, which folds to a Cbet, so I get more money. Most of my money comes from getting called and making him fold to a Cbet, not from the actual 2BBs which I want to steal.
      Raising 4bb thins out the crappy hands, and they fold less to a cbet, so less profitable.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by veriz
      Well, I need less fold equity. With 3bb I need 50%, with 4bb 60%.
      When someone openlimps from sb he has a pretty weak range, this should be enough to make him fold.
      I'm making 200bb/100h raising any two against sb openlimp, very profitable.
      Raising this amount makes him call with the weaker part of his range, which folds to a Cbet, so I get more money. Most of my money comes from getting called and making him fold to a Cbet, not from the actual 2BBs which I want to steal.
      Raising 4bb thins out the crappy hands, and they fold less to a cbet, so less profitable.
      Weren't you the guy who was talking about balancing? Then do the same raise with every single hand you raising not weak hand = small raise, strong hand = huge raise.

What fold equity you need here? He ain't folding many hands there, so you don't really need fold equity but rather initiative and/or maybe even raise for value.