DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $1.14 - VPIP: 36, PFR: 7, 3B: 0, AF: 2,3, Hands: 28
      Hero (UTG): $2.35 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 18, 3B: 8, AF: 2,6, Hands: 7078
      MP: $1.45 - VPIP: 41, PFR: 13, 3B: 0, AF: 1,8, Hands: 32
      CO: $1.81 - VPIP: 28, PFR: 6, 3B: 0, AF: 0,7, Hands: 32
      BTN: $1.27 - VPIP: 9, PFR: 3, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 32
      SB: $1.82 - VPIP: 9, PFR: 6, 3B: 0, AF: 0,3, Hands: 32

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG with A :spade: K :club:
      Hero raises to $0.08, MP calls $0.08, CO calls $0.08, 2 folds, BB calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.33) A :club: J :spade: 9 :heart: (4 players)
      BB bets $0.16, Hero raises to $0.46, MP calls $0.46, CO folds, BB raises to $1.06, Hero calls $0.60, MP raises to $1.37, Hero calls $0.31
  • 9 replies
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Your opponents' flat call just crushes you... So you shouldn't play for stacks on that flop.

JJ, 99, AJ, A9s, even J9s are possible.. So you should give up.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

You are crushes has mentioned above. I wouldn't even recommend raising the flop cause you are putting yourself into trouble being in 4way pot. You are more often beat here if you get backstabbed. Rather instead if you want to continue then ship it directly there vs the 3bet.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

You are crushes has mentioned above. I wouldn't even recommend raising the flop cause you are putting yourself into trouble being in 4way pot. You are more often beat here if you get backstabbed. Rather instead if you want to continue then ship it directly there vs the 3bet.

Best Regards.
      I think this is why they say that AK is mad in multiway pots. :f_biggrin:
      I feel obligated to go broke with TPTK with AK. It's like, why do I raise, if I don't go broke when I hit? I know this is a stupid mindset, because only the opposing ranges matter, it doesnt matter how strong I am if I'm crushed.
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      I feel obligated to go broke with TPTK with AK. It's like, why do I raise, if I don't go broke when I hit? I know this is a stupid mindset, because only the opposing ranges matter, it doesnt matter how strong I am if I'm crushed.
      Well, you CAN'T go broke with AK on multiway pot on a flop like that in 4-way pot. That's a serious leak on your play, if you do that. If you hit two pairs there, then it's fine to go broke. But NEVER with just TPTK! :O

E: you could go broke w TPTK for instance in a HU pot, which was 3-bet pre-flop. Otherwise I won't recommend it, unless your opponent is a maniac or just a fish, who could go broke w any Ax or gutshot draw.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      It's rather that you don't have experience in that topic, with time you will realize what's going to be the best move. :D Or at least I hope, after losing couple of BIs might start thinking what you did wrong. :P
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      Would folding on the flop be too weak?
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      Raise/fold would be good line there, so it's not weak to fold worse hand =)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      You mean directly fold or Raise/Fold?
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      You mean directly fold or Raise/Fold?
      directly
      I understand, that after MP flat calls and I get a raise, I have to fold on the flop. BUT I can't just fold to a donk, right?