Hero (BB): $2.40
      UTG: $0.54
      UTG+1: $2.06
      MP: $0.21
      CO: $2.00
      BTN: $1.65

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02, UTG posts DB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.05) Hero has J:diamond: J:club:

UTG checks, fold, MP raises to $0.21 and is all-in, fold, BTN raises to $0.40, fold, Hero calls $0.38, fold

Flop: ($1.04, 3 players) 5:diamond: 2:diamond: 7:spade:
      Hero bets $0.78, BTN raises to $1.25, Hero calls $0.47

Turn: ($3.54, 3 players) 6:spade:

River: ($3.54, 3 players) 9:spade:

Hero shows J:diamond: J:club: (One Pair, Jacks) (Pre 36%, Flop 43%, Turn 64%)
      MP shows K:club: Q:club: (High Card, King) (Pre 35%, Flop 12%, Turn 10%)
      BTN shows T:diamond: A:diamond: (High Card, Ace) (Pre 29%, Flop 45%, Turn 26%)
      Hero wins $0.62
      Hero wins $2.70

In hindsight i think i played this hand kind of weird, i just could have shoved pre or not donked, my play is not logical

Why are the spoilers not working? :f_mad:
  • 3 replies
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      You should have actually folded that pre-flop, especially if your opponent's were any way thinking players.

Usually your JJ is beaten there on the flop, and you don't have enough odds for set mining (referring to your call pre-flop).

Fold pre.
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CPallo
      You should have actually folded that pre-flop, especially if your opponent's were any way thinking players.

Usually your JJ is beaten there on the flop, and you don't have enough odds for set mining (referring to your call pre-flop).

Fold pre.
      That's the only problem where i play, judging who is a thinking player and who isn't. The stats told me he wasn't :f_biggrin: . I admit that my leak here is that I think the villain is not thinking too fast
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Riverdiver,

What's the reason for calling the 3bet in first place? If you want to continue there there then instead just get it in and protect your hand if you assume he is 3betting light. Just calling and take a look at the flop ain't gonna work out, you are just allowing him to hit whilst not many worse hands pay you postflop.

Though we can't do obviously much afterwards we Call, we still need to protect our hand postflop.

Best Regards.