[NL2-NL10] Nl 2 QQ

• Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      888 Poker - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

I think my betsizing should be bigger, but at the time i was scared to make him fold and i didn't pay attention to the gutshot. River check was a misclick and i thought i was raising for value, why he didn't reraise me is beyond me, but he was loose passive. The whole hand is a :facepalm:
      BTN: $1.23
      Hero (SB): $2.05
      BB: $2.82
      UTG: $2.12
      MP: $2.08
      CO: $2.27

Hero posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q:club: Q:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, BB calls $0.06, fold

Flop: ($0.18, 2 players) 2:heart: Q:heart: A:club:
      Hero bets $0.09, BB calls $0.09

Turn: ($0.36, 2 players) K:club:
      Hero bets $0.27, BB calls $0.27

River: ($0.90, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.45, Hero raises to $1.20, BB calls $0.75

[/spoil]Hero shows Q:club: Q:spade: (Three of a Kind, Queens) (Pre 86%, Flop 82%, Turn 23%)
      BB shows J:spade: T:heart: (Straight, Ace High) (Pre 14%, Flop 18%, Turn 77%)
      BB wins $3.10
      [/spoil]
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Riverdiver,

Please post 1 hand per thread. :) Unless they are connected somehow and you want to show what actions you had earlier.

For example we would need actually to analyze all the 3 hands here, all of them are played wrong. I will take the first one:
      Hand #1
      Preflop: Isolate bigger vs the limper + being OOP.
      Postflop: Bet the flop & turn bigger and rather instead just bet yourself on the river and avoid him Checking behind.

Best Regards.
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Riverdiver,

Please post 1 hand per thread. :) Unless they are connected somehow and you want to show what actions you had earlier.

For example we would need actually to analyze all the 3 hands here, all of them are played wrong. I will take the first one:
      Hand #1
      Preflop: Isolate bigger vs the limper + being OOP.
      Postflop: Bet the flop & turn bigger and rather instead just bet yourself on the river and avoid him Checking behind.

Best Regards.
      Okay, i'll edit the first post and repost the other two hands :)