[NL2-NL10] NL 10 zoom TPTK with nut fd IP

• Tsukk
      Tsukk
      Silver
      UTG is 23/18/78(cbetflop)/25(cbet turn)/4(aggfactor) over 450 hands

Is raising/shove on flop viable option? Or what is more optimal line then that?

PokerStars - $0.10 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): $10.15
      SB: $13.14
      BB: $10.00
      UTG: $26.52
      MP: $39.03
      CO: $20.34

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has Q:diamond: A:spade:

UTG raises to $0.30, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.30, fold, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.95, 3 players) J:spade: Q:spade: 3:spade:
      BB checks, UTG bets $0.91, Hero calls $0.91, fold

Turn: ($2.77, 2 players) 7:club:
      UTG bets $2.65, fold
  • 4 replies
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      You should always choose a line that leads yourself(and opponent) All-in there. Raise there/call shove. Or if you call, you should still raise that turn, there might still be some fold equity left.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tsukk,

Well, do you think you are going to get called from a lot worse hands on the flop? :) What do you think his continue range is on the flop? What's the purpose of the raise, do you want to make better hands to fold as KK/AA?

Best Regards.
    • Tsukk
      Tsukk
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tsukk,

Well, do you think you are going to get called from a lot worse hands on the flop? :) What do you think his continue range is on the flop? What's the purpose of the raise, do you want to make better hands to fold as KK/AA?

Best Regards.
      Well, I think that he might call with AQ - but there isnt realy many worse hands he is potting with, maybe AJ/AxKs - also seen opponents betting close to pot as a bluff.

But well, what to do on flop? If I raise, and he shoves, he is certainly better, Im flipping with KK and im 30or 40 to others, so I cant really fold, now the question is, can I go call flop call turn and fold if I dont hit Q/A or s on river? that seems really bad from my point of view.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tsukk
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tsukk,

Best Regards.
      Well, I think that he might call with AQ - but there isnt realy many worse hands he is potting with, maybe AJ/AxKs - also seen opponents betting close to pot as a bluff.

But well, what to do on flop? If I raise, and he shoves, he is certainly better, Im flipping with KK and im 30or 40 to others, so I cant really fold, now the question is, can I go call flop call turn and fold if I dont hit Q/A or s on river? that seems really bad from my point of view.
      Calling the flop is still fine but though we very often have to fold vs pot size Bet cause we don't have implied odds nor I don't think that we are going to be far-far ahead.