[NL2-NL10] NL 10 QQ IP 3way 3bet pot

• Tsukk
      Tsukk
      Bronze
      villian is 25/19/inf agro after 151 hands
      Should we just call on turn and go call/shove river?
      I mean, he clearly has PP here, he may go and shove some rivers, while he will always fold to a turn raise. I cant imagine hand I beat that would call on turn.

Also, if we decide to call on turn and river shows K/A and he shoves we still call, right?

PokerStars - $0.10 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): $12.48
      SB: $16.18
      BB: $11.68
      UTG: $15.00
      MP: $7.24
      CO: $6.31

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has Q:heart: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, SB raises to $1.00, BB calls $0.90, Hero calls $0.70

Flop: ($3.00, 3 players) 2:spade: 2:diamond: 2:heart:
      SB checks, BB bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00, fold

Turn: ($7.00, 2 players) J:heart:
      BB bets $4.50, Hero raises to $9.48 and is all-in, fold
  • 6 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      raise flop?

perfect spot to rep worse hands and still protect your equity :D
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      As played, shove turn. On river you might get into tough spots if K or A comes.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tsukk,

Ask rather what's his 3bet-flatting range there? :) How many hands do you even have beat overall vs BB range? Of course there are some PPs but though they will never pay you on the turn if you shove it. So rather you turning your hand into bluff. Rather Call the turn as well and keep his range wide.

Raising flop would achieve kinda same result very often that if he isn't very loose you are forcing worse PPs to fold.

Best Regards.
    • Tsukk
      Tsukk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tsukk,

Ask rather what's his 3bet-flatting range there? :) How many hands do you even have beat overall vs BB range? Of course there are some PPs but though they will never pay you on the turn if you shove it. So rather you turning your hand into bluff. Rather Call the turn as well and keep his range wide.

Raising flop would achieve kinda same result very often that if he isn't very loose you are forcing worse PPs to fold.

Best Regards.
      Thanks for the review!:)

I would really appreciate if you answered one more question in the general post, that is: What rivers are we comfortable calling? Are we ever folding any river?
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      I can answer that... You can't fold any river, if you just call turn. You are given too good odds.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tsukk
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tsukk,

Best Regards.
      Thanks for the review!:)

I would really appreciate if you answered one more question in the general post, that is: What rivers are we comfortable calling? Are we ever folding any river?
      You would have invested so much already that it would be even difficult to fold any river. :D