50$ bonus

• wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      Hey, when i logged into my account yesterday i found a 50$ bonus 'offer'. I have no idea where it came from, i didn't get any email from PartyPoker about it. it's not a massive amount of money but it's always nice to get something like that when you dont really expect it :)

What i'm gonna write now may sound silly but i simply have no experience with any kind of bonuses so far. Before i click 'claim' i wanted to ask whether any of you had a similar offer and maybe know more abt it. If i claim this one does it 'affect' me in any way other than getting 50 bucks? i mean maybe im not gonna be earning Party Points while clearing it? maybe if i accept this one i'm gonna be excluded from some other (maybe better) promotions in the future?

i know i can simply ask all that stuff in an email to their support but i though that prolly im gonna get a better, more clear and unbiased answer here :)

cheers!

p.s. here are the detail of the offer if that helps:

$50,00 USD Fixed

Valid at
      PartyPoker.com

Delivery method
      10 installments of $5,00 USD Fixed

Type
      Release restricted

Time left to claim
      8 days

Min deposit
      -

Time to clear
      30 days

Bonus code: POKER50NOW

$50,00 USD Fixed

Release conditions
      Released in 10 equal installments of $5,00 USD Fixed. Each installment is issued when:

40 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com
      Valid games
      Poker
  • 6 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Lucky you!
      I only got $10

I'm guessing that this is Party's way of rewarding your volume.

First off, read the Terms & Conditions carefully.
      Most of the time, the bonus is on top of any other offers you may be entitled to.
      I've never heard of one bonus excluding a player from any others. If you're still worried after reading the T&C, phone their support -- they're really pretty good.

Each instalment is added to your roll when you have accumulated 40 standard points.
      You get 2 Party Points for each $1.00 rake.
      Therefore you need to generate $100 in rake in the next 30 days to get the whole fiddy bux
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      I'm guessing it is the Level Up promotion, but I might be wrong since you should be Platinum.
    • wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      @ Vorpal - thanks a lot for clearing that up for me. Ive read through T&C and it seems that i have nothing to 'worry' abt so i'll just go for it :)

Maybe you're right that its because of the volume, in August ive raked 400$+ which is definitely the biggest month for me in quite a while (had a break from poker recently). Do they offer bonuses like that often? thats the first one for me and it would be really cool if it wasn't the last one, since it's a pretty decent 25% RB (at least for a while) which is impossible to achieve otherwise for a midstakes recreational grinder like myself :)

@ Tarhonya - i understand where you get the idea from but its definitely not the case here, since as youve noticed im not Platinum (was far from qualifying for the promo) + i guess PokerStrategy.com would be at least somehow mentioned in the bonus details. cheers!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Take it and pwn it!

Good luck and thanks guys for helping out :)
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wiarygodny
      Do they offer bonuses like that often?
      You're lucky man! I haven't received any kind of bonus (volume/rake) like that so
      Take it and pwn it!
      +1 :P
    • bettingstation
      bettingstation
      Bronze
      wow its good... miss that bonus...