Full tilt poker - GRINDING OUT A BANKROLL

• elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      When FTP re opens I will be investing a particular amount in order to show how to micro grind the lower stakes. I will also be posting YouTube videos on how to grind out a profit on the micro cash and micro SNG STT of 6-9 ppl.
      FTP is and hopefully still will be a great place to grind out so hopefully you can take an interest in my efforts of how to win the micro stakes and allow you to move up in stakes step by step
  • 11 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      I'd say give it 2-3 months at least from when they re-open to play there. At the start, it'll be people "in the know" - people who follow 2+2 etc that will know that full tilt is re-opened.

We will need to give FT some time to gather fish and to make it profitable as it once was
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      You could have a point however there will be fish that think they are up there and follow it. I think what you say is valid however full tilt offers a great amount of tables.
      Feel free to follow me I will post wins and losses and my process through each hand we play fish or bad decisions :) .

Full tilt is the only site where it was amazingly profitable to play with a minimum deposit on my opinion as it had a lot of opportunities
    • conquistadorrr
      conquistadorrr
      Bronze
      Most of the players will think of their FT BR as a windfall, thus not playing so seriously with the money they will have on their account. It's a basic psychology thing. So I think there will be plenty of fish on micros even from the start.

But I read the OP and this question is bugging me - why would you want to make a video series?
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      I just think that doing a video series of a 1c 2c table multiway of around 6 table would be a good way of showing how to grind the micro stakes. Everyone knows that 1/2c stakes is boring as hell however online every stake has its limits and it's risks. If you want to be successful it's best learning sooner rather than later. 1/2c tables offers you this Plus multi tabling exp. also. So your getting valuable experience about online play. You simPly cannot make a profit one tabling your whole bankroll. Spreading the costs limits your variance and increases your win rate. Period.
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      Upon full tilt re launch search username ElliotMack to follow my progress with an initial 50 dollar deposit. I wil show you to grind micro stakes. Your ultimate leave/buyin ratio, your max buy in and how buying effect your playing style, rake tips to make sure you receive maximum rake benefits, maximum value for your hands I will be posting upon full tilt forum area throughout this forum under title FULL TILT PROGRESS keep an eye out.

Any questions upon micro stakes, STT and maximum value.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      It could be an idea to start blog with your progress, when full tilt comes back

Regards
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      A blog is a very good idea :) . How about I start the blog here and I can answer questions show you my hands and I can show you my processes about them?

November needs to hurry up
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      i will be following this
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martoman2k10
      I'd say give it 2-3 months at least from when they re-open to play there. At the start, it'll be people "in the know" - people who follow 2+2 etc that will know that full tilt is re-opened.

We will need to give FT some time to gather fish and to make it profitable as it once was

Kind of agree but will have to wait and see. I mean im sure that FTP will be sending out emails to ALL player as soon as they open (maybe before detailing each players balance perhaps?) we just need to see how the fish react. Will they want their money out straight away or like also said will they just be happy to have money they thought was lost forever and have some fun with it?

Sure there will still be fish there but the question is how many i guess, not long to wait to find out though now! :)
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hello elliotmack

I moved this thread to the blogging section ready for your grind. I will be following your progress! Good luck and I hope to see you multiply that starting bankroll of yours :D

Lewis.
    • FrankRowley
      FrankRowley
      Bronze
      Hey I think it's a good idea too because there are always those absolute beginners who can benefit from it. What do you think of this micro stakes video series:

[Edited by VorpalF2F: Note that links to competing poker discussions sites are not permitted.