This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bonus 100$ finaly sucked out by fish so ...

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      So.... I'm never playing @ Mansion again. Uninstalled and I dopnt care about the 10k free roles i could play in.

Too many technical problems. Over the last 2 week 7-10 times i was folded holding the best hand durring mid play. I'll raise all in, it frezzes then im folded. lost at least 40$ this way. not to mentions the profits i could have had if I took those pots!

Masions reply is there are tech difficulties..... they dont know on whos end the problems is. Considering this doesnt happen to me @ Stars, FTP or Party I'm guessing its on their end. I have had enough of their crap software! Not to mention my horrible luck there.

Mansion sucks!!!!
  • 4 replies
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      I generally like Mansion, but yeah the software is really bad and slow. I can't normally 6-table, everythink is working really slow, buttons do not work... Maybe i need a better computer.
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      I never had any technical problems on mansion. There were a few times there servers where offline though...

The thing i most dislike about their pokerrroom is the fact that if you had your starting capital transmitted to there, you can't get a First Deposit Bonus anymore..

Since they don't have any good rake-back or reload bonus, i don't see any reason to play there anymore.

Grtzz
    • CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      ya mansion software is worst iv ever seen :)
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      I manage to 15 table Mansion but my laptop is on fire!!!! CPU Usage is like 99%, while 15 tabling IPoker is like 22%