TAF - Which rooms support TAF transfers?

• 7 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Party, Mansion and Titan supports TAF money.
      I'm not sure but I think you don't have to be tracked...
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I know that Party account doesn't have to be tracked, but I think you have to deposit, since it's a way to activate the account. Don't know about the other platforms...
    • Strongsl
      Strongsl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      I know that Party account doesn't have to be tracked, but I think you have to deposit, since it's a way to activate the account. Don't know about the other platforms...

when we make the account after the PS test, we dont depposit and stll can play. right?
    • jitarasumarius
      jitarasumarius
      Bronze
      "no, i am sorry but we can only transfer TAF money to Party accounts tracked to us."

that's what I know
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Strongsl,

The account needs to have been created with out bonus code and you need to be registered with the cashier. You don't have to make a deposit first though :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Strongsl
      Strongsl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello Strongsl,

The account needs to have been created with out bonus code and you need to be registered with the cashier. You don't have to make a deposit first though :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      how do I register with the cashier?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Strongsl
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello Strongsl,

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      how do I register with the cashier?
      You have to go to the cashier and go through the process of creating a real money account up until you actually have the option to deposit money. That is where you can stop. So you basically have to fill out your personal information etc.

Best regards
      SoyCD