MP: $2.00 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 6, 3B: 7, AF: 0,0, Hands: 18
      Hero (CO): $4.13 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 18, 3B: 8, AF: 2,6, Hands: 7396
      BTN: $3.54 - VPIP: 29, PFR: 10, 3B: 0, AF: 1,5, Hands: 21
      SB: $1.95 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 10, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 31
      BB: $2.34 - VPIP: 56, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 1,8, Hands: 39
      UTG: $3.25 - VPIP: 80, PFR: 65, 3B: 32, AF: 3,5, Hands: 88

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is CO with A :diamond: K :heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 1 fold, SB calls $0.07, BB calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.24) Q :heart: 7 :heart: 8 :heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.18, SB calls $0.18, BB folds

Turn: ($0.60) J :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40

I have fantastic equity on the flop, and even improving on the turn. Don't expect SB to have a strong hand after check.calling on the flop. If he has a flush, I still have outs.
  • 6 replies
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      If you don't mind i would ask you what did you want to accomplished by cbeting the flop?What better hands do you expect to call flop in multiway pot, fold turn on that board?

I would like to know what did you think about the hand ;) and i`ll tell you how i see it
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Fantastic equity? Whilst you don't even know if you are drawing for the nuts. :D Standard Check behind there instead of CBetting, especially if you wasting the money on the turn with 2nd barreling. :f_frown:

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      FLOP: With 9 FD outs, a 6 overcard outs, I don't need much fold equity to make it profitable, assuming I can get another 50-70% bet if I hit. The only question is, can I assume that? I think if they call on this flop, then why not. It's good for me to throw away random pps, 7x, 8x.

TURN: After SB check/calling on this board, I doubt he has a strong hand, like set/2-pair.
      The only hand against im drawing dead is Ahx. But it's just a tiny segment of his range, so no worries.
      Now I have even more outs for a straight draw. If I dont count he overcards as outs, then I have 12 outs. I don't need any fold equity, assuming I can get in 1 more bet if I hit. He can even fold weak Qx with no :heart: .

If I assume I have any fold equity on both streets, betting is profitable.
      And of course if I don't hit on the river, I check behind. If I hit, I can get more value, and that makes it profitable.

So all in all, I'm semi-bluffing both streets with sizeble equity. The implied odds make it profitable (I can get value if he calls and I hit)
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      If he called flop with a weak Qx, he will call turn as well...

You can't really take into consideration implied odds, because if you`re hitting your flush it's quite unlikely that he will call your river bet with 4 :heart: on board after you fired flop and turn.

I expect him to have here a med pair with :heart: 99-JJ vs witch you`ll have serious problems getting a fold.

I don't know if the coach agrees with my line, but you could go for x flop, if he checks turn go for a delayed cbet, reevaluate river :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      cozacu point is pretty clear, though we should be just Checking the turn as well cause you ain't making any better hands to fold. Vs any other we have decent equity.

You have "table sheriff syndrome" I'd say Imimba1, you are trying to win too many pots = you are most likely losing a lot money with doing that.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      on the turn i was thinking about folding low pairs 22-66, and maybe some 7x.

Check is fine too ofc, prob batter