memberwire delays?

• pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      i signed up for Neteller via pokerstrategy and had my account verified(only took about 1 day)months ago, recently I withdrew from a poker site to Neteller(again only taking 2 days) I am trying to do a bankwire from my Neteller account and upon trying to withdraw i was informed I needed to sumbit some bank verification info which is a statement with the account and bank info and the swift code and my personal details to their memberwire email. i submitted this info over a week ago and all i have received if an automated email right after i sent the request in saying you request has been received. the money is still sitting in my account and i have sent multiple emails to support and heard nothing back. is this normal, what is taking so long?
  • 15 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi pwntatochips,

Have you tried contacting our priority email address neteller@pokerstrategy.com

Hopefully this may help speed things up for you :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi pwntatochips,

Have you tried contacting our priority email address neteller@pokerstrategy.com

Hopefully this may help speed things up for you :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
      I just tried to send an email to that address and got an email back from google saying

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

neteller@pokerstrategy.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
      Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <neteller@pokerstrategy.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (state 13).
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      My apologies,

The email address is pokerstrategy@neteller.com
    • pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      Sent them an email, thanks for your help Gary.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No problem at all pwntatochips.

Apologies again for the earlier mistake :)

Let me know if there are any developments.

Regards,
      Gary
    • pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      I sent them an email explaining my situation and got a quick response but it was not very helpful, it only said please note the wire does take 2-7 business days. No info on the status of my bank document verification or if the wire has even been processed. ?(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again pwntatochips!

Any update since here?

Gary
    • pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      this is getting a bit ridiculous

8/29 first bank wire request sent along with bank verification documents

9/4 send email to pokerstrategy@neteller.com to check on the status of my verification and bank wire and get a generic response of "Please note the wire does take 2-7 business days."

9/7 i send another email to pokerstrategy@neteller.com asking in detail about my wire and if my verification documents are ok, again a generic response "you may send the request again to memberwire@neteller.com

9/8 receive email from memberwire saying they can not verify my banks name on my bank book pictures that i sent them, even though the banks logo, which is a 3 letter abbreviation for the banks name is clearly embossed on the bank book and other documents in huge letters????

9/8 i send a request back to memberwire explaining that it does show my banks name on the documents and resend all the bank docs including some extra ones with my name and the banks logo on them.

it is 15 days from my first request and 5 since my second request. does it really take that long to respond and tell me yes your bank wire is being processed or no your verification papers arent ok? which in fact they are ok, i have no idea how the person at neteller says they cant see the banks name when its clearly there in huge bright blue letters. its coming up on a week for my second request i hope they dont send me some bs about not being able to see the banks name again, and the pokerstrategy@neteller.com email is a joke, priority email???? they just give you generic answers which can be found in the FAQ and dont do anything to look into your specific problem, this email might as well not even exist.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi pwntatochips,

I've asked a colleague to pop in here and she what magic she can do :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi pwntatochips,

I've sent an email to my contacts at NETELLER, they will try to help you.

I will also let you know as soon as I hear from them.

Thanks,
      Natalia
    • pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      ok thanks for your help.
    • pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      i received a phone call from Neteller basically telling me the same thing the email said, and they want me to go to the bank and get my bank documents that have the bank logo ALREADY on them, stamped with the banks name and logo? doesn't really make sense, but im gonna try and go to the bank tomorrow and try and get this done. i also asked about the slow/lack of customer service and why it takes over a week for them to respond to a wire request with a yes or no to help move the process along quicker especially if it is a no, so i could work on getting paperwork in order, not wait over a week just to hear no, we can't accept your paperwork cause we cant confirm the banks name even though it's printed on your things in bright blue letters. i was told that they HAVE been providing good fast customer service and trying to communicate with me, but I am a very hard person to reach because it was the 3rd time they called me TODAY(not any other days before this) because i was asleep during the 1st 2 calls. apparently 17 days and only receiving 2 emails from memberwire and 2 generic emails from the pokerstrategy@neteller address is great customer service as well. ?( anyways ill try to get this done and update when i hear something.
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi pwntatochips,

I was told by NETELLER that you have sent them some documents, indeed, however you misunderstood of what they were asking for. Maybe this time over the phone they explained it better.

I hope you can sort your issues ASAP!

Thanks,
      Natalia
    • pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      finally got this taken care, had to get a certified letter from my bank manager, after sent i received my wire within 5 days. a bit of a pain, but just glad i got my bank account verified and able to receive wires now.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad to hear the issue has been resolved now pwntatochips!

Have a great weekend,
      Gary