fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.30) A:diamond: Q:club: T:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($1.30) A:diamond: Q:club: T:diamond: 8:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.80

Villain:
      27/17, low fold to cbet, few hands

flop:
      hits his range hard, hands that I could fold out have very little eq vs me

turn:
      plan was to call a turn bet and fold to a river bet.
      Once he checks I think that it is very unlikely that he has a better hand than I do(at 20nl I need to see that I can can x, x/r a drawy board before I treat that as a likely possibility).
      Since I think that I have the best hand most of the time, I do want to make him pay, if he feels that he should continue with a hand like JT and fold out his eq when he does not.
  • 3 replies
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      u said u think he hit hard this kind of board... if u are certain about him then fold if he bets.. or check it to river

u said something about 27/17 villain and few hands...
      few hands means he can be even more loose... but maybe he is only loose when he thinks someone steals his blinds? also he folds hard postflop.

personally i would bet c-bet flop about 1$.. lets assume he cals and checks on turn
      on turn i would bet again for value but a small bet around 40% of pot because i know he has difficulty in folding
      if he calls then i would give him the pot to river agression
    • Verum
      Verum
      Black
      I think he has more Ax that x/c the flop and turn than other hands...so you would valuetown yourself

few hands can also mean he is even tighter...

I wouldn't mind checking tit to the river against his flop range...but his check flop, check turn range is different than his check flop range
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Verum,

Nah, seems to be fine. I like the play and we can't even be sure if we can 2nd barrel for value. Though he may Bet the turn with worse hands and we get value from those whilst we ain't getting from them when we Bet. Nice hand!

Best Regards.