This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

reporting a bug

• Aiko85
      Aiko85
      Bronze
      Hello....

I don't want to complain, I m very happy about all the work you've already done. I just post here to report a little bug I found and I hope this will help to improve your software.

My elephants is working pretty well but there are a few hands for which he does not understand what happened.
      Example

Known players:
      Hero:
      $10,75
      MP2:
      $59,25
      CO:
      $31,40
      BU:
      $76,20
      SB:
      $56,80
      MP1:
      $23,60
      MP3:
      $46,80

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.50 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:club: , K:diamond:
      MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $1,75, 2 folds, BU calls $1,75, SB folds, Hero raises to $10,75 (All-In), MP2 raises to $19,75, BU folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back..

Flop: ($23,50) 2:heart: , T:spade: , 6:diamond:
      Turn: ($23,50) J:spade:
      River: ($23,50) 4:club: (1 players)
      Hero gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $41,50

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of kings (Kc Kd)
      MP2 shows high card ace with queen kicker (Qd Ad)

Hero wins with a pair of kings (Kc Kd)

elephant 'hand tab"
      13/18/57 | K:club: K:diamond: | -6.40 $ | -12,80 BB | grabbed

I've won that hand (hopefully) but my elephant says I ve lost it. so My graph is going down and the overall $ for the day is getting wrong.

For another one, I ve lost 10BB but elephant says I ve lost 35

maybe you could include "delete that hand" option or "import again" so he can re-read it and get it right.

Have a nice day... I hope this will help
  • 1 reply