BB: $25.77
      UTG: $25.35
      MP: $33.51
      Hero (CO): $28.79
      BTN: $10.15
      SB: $25.45

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has A:club: 5:club:

UTG raises to $1.00, fold, Hero raises to $3.00, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $2.00

Flop: ($6.35, 2 players) 4:club: J:club: 2:diamond:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $3.50, UTG calls $3.50

Turn: ($13.35, 2 players) K:spade:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $5.75, UTG raises to $18.85 and is all-in, Hero ?

Vilian is 27/24 aggF 4 WTS 22 he oR EP 22% ft3bet is 71% ftcbet in 3bet po 3/4, so I 3bet couse he is openning so wide from EP and looks like folds to cbet, Flop is standar cbet, when he calls F I think his range OTT is 66-QQ AJ, KJ, QJ, JTs, QTs, and maybee some weaker flush draws, I bet this amount preparing for river shove, when he shoves I need about 26% to be good if we add some % of he time when he shoves with the draws I dominate I think I have it. What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dooleslovs,

Nah, don't really like the 2nd barrel there on the turn cause it also hits hardly hits calling range, not to talk about JJ but also KK/AA is possible and never excluded. Not that many hands are willing to fold there (QQ and that's it? Not even sure if that's folding if you had aggressive image). Whilst we have also decent draws I'd be Checking behind.

If he has such a high fold to 3bet then I doubt that he will have soooo wide Jx range as you put out there, definitely most of it is excluded, at the best AJs and even that I'd rather be more likely inclined to think that he doesn't call unless you have some dynamics already going on earlier.

When he shoves his range of course is towards nutted hands mainly, we need actually a bit more than just 26% equity cause raise is also excluded. So in the end you would be break-even here vs his realistic range if you call it down. For example try out what range you put him on what shoves there and then see the equity, unless it's very nutted as JJ/KK only you should get the equity to call.

Best Regards.