I do not like it, getting cracked all the time

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Cracked to the end with my monsters AA,KK,QQ AK,AQs.....

I do not know how but every god damn hand I get i could play i get called and fished out till river with whole palette of marginal hands.

I just became an Ace on party and ever since then I won about 5 hands and lost abou 30 i played...Like its rigging me but i know its not rigged...I cashed out nice sum out of my account in june and then a digital code embeded downswing.

IT SUCKS!!!

I was playing nl100 and nl200 like do best, but still fish-people keep calling my every raise every all in, like everybody can see my cards it says in big THIS GUY HAS ACES or KINGS....or whatever...

I need a coach for higher limits, on lower i get called all the time and do not bother playing them, I have sufficient bankroll when I decide to play but that what is happening FISH are CALLING me all the time and hit it till river....

I would like to get an advice from more experienced players who play those limits..

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hey Agiz19

I can just tell you what I think you already know. Variance is hitting us all from time to time. You can't do anything about it, it just happens. Maybe it helps to read this article by Timor ( one of our coaches): Downswing
      Furthermore it might help you to post more sample hands, not only the ones you lost also the ones where you are unsure and maybe lost value.
      Furthermore I recommend to simply discuss as much as possible with other players. Look for other players that are playing your limits and make user coaching session. Sometimes it also helps if a Coach watches your game and finds leaks or simply affirm that you play the right way. here you find a list of our coaches. Don't start to doubt about your whole game. In general it can't be that bad if you reached these limits. Most of the times you need only your self confidence back to get through a downswing.
      I hope i could help you.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice Tribun...I'll take a break and come back in july:)

or maybe sooner:D
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      You are welcome. I hope to read good news from you pretty soon.
      :D