[NL2-NL10] 55 Set on draw heavy flop.

• Balltas
      Balltas
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/weekly/170/
      Question 2.3.

It says call n the turn but I rather fold on the turn... So... I want to ask...

If this scenario happens? What should I do on the river If he bets again and I dont hit my full house? Should I then fold?

And if this call on the turn are more profitable than fold?
      Is the call on the turn even +EV? and what about EV about folding? is it + or -?

Should I always call in this situation..
      then oponent is tight.. then I hit set.. then oponent is betting and I have position on him?

What are the situation changes that I change my mind to folding...?
      answer shoul be an example (if oponent PFR reash at least xx% or if you there is gap in the flop. like 235 or something like that).
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Balltas,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

It's an easy call cause we have implied odds for our FH+QUADS. If we don't hit we can easily lay down the river cause you ain't going to get bet from a lot worse hands. We can't really talk about +EV or -EV here but we are talking about implied odds rather here. Which means either the guy is paying when we hit our FH/Quads or not. Though it could easily happen, especially if he also has a straight, vs any other hand we are ahead.

Best Regards.