Pokesrtars Skrill cashout

• yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Hi there! I've been made cashout from Stars to Skrill many times and usually need to wait for a couple of minutes to receive the money. Today I'm already waiting 8 hours and still nothing. Does anybody has the same problem? :f_confused:

Best of luck at the tables,

yankomania :f_biggrin:
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi yankomania,

While it is normally happens fairly instantly I'm sure I remember times when it took up to 12 hours for the transfer to come through :)

I wouldn't worry about it just yet!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Thanks HollyMichelle ! :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No problem :)
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      For me it happened instantly until net withdrawls > net deposits. It still happened after a few hours, so perhaps that's why yours is being delayed? I wouldn't worry too much if you've been withdrawing already tho.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      For me it happened instantly until net withdrawls > net deposits. It still happened after a few hours, so perhaps that's why yours is being delayed? I wouldn't worry too much if you've been withdrawing already tho.
      This is quite possible, never thought of this at all

:s_thumbsup: holmeboy!
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      From what I can gather they do take a little longer once your withdrawals have exceeded your initial deposit.

They also seem to take a little longer Sundays and also when I do 2 or 3 in 1 week.

Still never had to wait more than 12 hours though.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Any update for us on this then yankomania?
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      I can confirm this. If you deposited $1000 everything up to that amount will be instant. Every next withdrawal will take up to 24 hours, but in reality way less, like 8 or so.
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      @HollyMichelle

Everythings fine, it took about 10-12hrs to receive my money on MB. I was just wondering why all the cashouts that I made tooked about 5-15 minutes, but my last 3 cashouts took about 8-12 hours. Asked about this to PS custommer support and they replied that my last cashout was on hold for security reasons to check my account and playing history.