This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pokesrtars Skrill cashout

• yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Hi there! I've been made cashout from Stars to Skrill many times and usually need to wait for a couple of minutes to receive the money. Today I'm already waiting 8 hours and still nothing. Does anybody has the same problem? :f_confused:

Best of luck at the tables,

yankomania :f_biggrin:
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi yankomania,

While it is normally happens fairly instantly I'm sure I remember times when it took up to 12 hours for the transfer to come through :)

I wouldn't worry about it just yet!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Thanks HollyMichelle ! :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No problem :)
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      For me it happened instantly until net withdrawls > net deposits. It still happened after a few hours, so perhaps that's why yours is being delayed? I wouldn't worry too much if you've been withdrawing already tho.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      For me it happened instantly until net withdrawls > net deposits. It still happened after a few hours, so perhaps that's why yours is being delayed? I wouldn't worry too much if you've been withdrawing already tho.
      This is quite possible, never thought of this at all

:s_thumbsup: holmeboy!
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      From what I can gather they do take a little longer once your withdrawals have exceeded your initial deposit.

They also seem to take a little longer Sundays and also when I do 2 or 3 in 1 week.

Still never had to wait more than 12 hours though.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Any update for us on this then yankomania?
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      I can confirm this. If you deposited $1000 everything up to that amount will be instant. Every next withdrawal will take up to 24 hours, but in reality way less, like 8 or so.
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      @HollyMichelle

Everythings fine, it took about 10-12hrs to receive my money on MB. I was just wondering why all the cashouts that I made tooked about 5-15 minutes, but my last 3 cashouts took about 8-12 hours. Asked about this to PS custommer support and they replied that my last cashout was on hold for security reasons to check my account and playing history.