What do people have on thier HUD's

• dyeti
      dyeti
      Bronze
      Is this being discussed anywhere? Is there a place where people say what they are using on their hud's? I am trying to customise my HUD in HM2 for preflop flop turn and river stats for full ring mtt, short hand limit cash and heads up no limit cash. Just wondering if there is anywhere where I can see what other people are finding useful and talk about what is good to have and why?
  • 6 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      MTT: VP/PFR/3BET/BB/M rest notes>>>stats

Cash: Guess its pretty std with cbet flop/turn and folds. 4bet/5bet etc should be avoided because u cant get a good sample unless you datamine, rest notes>>>stats

HU: CBET/DONK is probably most important postflop, rest notes>>>stats
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze

player, hands, vpip, pfr, af, 3-bet, fold BB, ATS, WTS
    • dyeti
      dyeti
      Bronze
      Cool, cool, but what I'm trying to set up is separate stats that rotate from preflop to post flop to turn to river. I'm sure this should be possible but I can't get it working I have gone into hud options/site options. I've selected the appropriate hud configs, and ticked the box that says stars live tracking. It comes up with a box saying make sure that stars language is set to English, which it is, and that the dealer messages are set to everything (which I think it is but can't find out where to check this). If I click apply nothing happens, if I click o.k. the widow closes and nothing changes. Can anyone help?
    • dyeti
      dyeti
      Bronze
      does anyone use this feature in HM2?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      In order for this to work, the room must support live tracking.

I am guessing you've already seen this:
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/31/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+Site+Options

This one has some site-specific setup requirements:
      Check out your site in case you are using a generic setting where a specific one is required:
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/521/Supported+Sites+-+Minimum+PC+Specs#Site%20Setup%20Info

If you open the HUD options dialogue,. and choose "Site Options" you read, "You can tell Holdem Manager to automatically switch to a specific HUD for each street on sites that support live tracking."

To the right of that is a "Live Tracking" box, in which only "Poker Stars", "I-Poker" and "Party poker" are available. Ongame is there, but greyed out, possibly because I don't play there.

Is your site supported?

I have so far not used street-by-street HUDs as I always fold on the flop, so I don't need turn or river stats.
    • dyeti
      dyeti
      Bronze
      Brilliant, got it working, thanks for the help.