how do I beat this kid

• DeLau
      Hi guys,

I 'm having trouble with a reg. I really feel lost playing vs him. I 'll post his stats here. Would be great if you guys could help me out here!

I just post the standard HEM pop-up here. If you want more/other info, please just post it here.

• 5 replies
    • 1mpr0x
      looks pretty bad to me. would 3bet him loads. He`s folding too much and barrelling too much. He`s raising too many cbets so I`d just call him down with medium hands 3bet him with air and strong made hands obviously you can put air and strong made hands in your calling range and let him barrell/turn them into floats etc. He`s barrelling river too light anyways.

In general 3bet him loads in when he`s CO. Btn vs CO 3bets will be rly profitable caus he folds so much and never 4bets.

Also looks really exploitable postflop. Does he even have a c/c range?:D

I know this is superunstructured sorry in a rush ;)

Take some notes with what hands he`s raising cbets check if he raises 0equity hands or also has some midpairs in his range. Then you can pretty much always put him on a really narrow range and make good heros / bluffs
    • booomm
      I agree with everything that has been said, I just might add that 52% steal attemp is just lolinsane, you should be 3betting this guy alot, since his fold to 3bet is quite high, I'm guessing he calls/4bets quite high against resteals, but that shouldn't stop you from restealing with any playable hand, and 3 barreling in case he dosen't fold. you should be 3betting him alot when you are in position too, anyone will end up exploding when you push them enough.
      post flop, his aggression is very high overall, but considering his stats, he is very exploitable.
    • 1mpr0x
      52% steal is pretty std ;)
    • Saren113
      I would 3b with hands like KTs KTo KJo AQ AJ ATs A8s A2s A3s A4s A5s 22 33 44 and then premiums, I would flat hands like KQ KJs, those plays pretty well but dunno he got a loose steal range, might throw them in to the 3 bet range aswell.
    • TwoSHAE
      Sit on his left and 3bet from the BTN vs his CO raises a lot... 45% is WAY too wide