reviewing my sessions

• windar021
      windar021
      Bronze
      I got 3 questions:

1. I need some help here ive been grinding maybe 4 tables I always do post session review and since Im not using any trackers what I do is I play at partypoker and I use their send single hand history function on hand Im not sure what to do or Im having troubles with.. But to be honest since Im just starting out Im not sure If Im analyzing it correctly.. heres what I do For example.. I take the action preflop, flop, action on the turn and river and try to see if my play is right by putting hand ranges and trying to maybe use diff options on every turn and trying to see the outcome for example if I protect my hand on the turn and bet.. I try to think of what could be the outcome if I just check and pot/control.. Im not sure If Im doing it effectively or If thats the proper way of analyzing hands aside form posting it to forum..

2. Im not sure how to use the post session on weaktight.com Ive heard that it is always wise to review every session but the problem is I dont UNDERSTAND ALL THIS NUMBERS!! :D , All I know is I frustrate myself everytime I look at them cuz I dont know whatg to look for lol how can I find leaks.. what should I be looking for(need help really badly..)

3. I honestly forgot the 3rd question :O , Ill post it if I remember it.. hopefully.. lol

GUYS ANY REPLY IS HONESTLY APPRECIATED i need help I want to improve my game by doing post session review and by analyzing my hand... I do an hour article reading following the NL beginners course thats before I start my session.. Thanks a lot in advance..
  • 7 replies
    • windar021
      windar021
      Bronze
      Oh good I remember the 3rd question Ive read some articles before on how to put hand range on opponents.. but what if Im multitabling in 2NL and dont have any read at all lets say 12 tabling and no HUD? how can I effectively put hand range here???
    • windar021
      windar021
      Bronze
      heres what Im talking about session: http://weaktight.com/s31953 I dont know what Im going to look for here and how can I find my leaks..
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      If you are interested in fixing leaks, i recommend Leakbuster. It have really gotten alot out of the program, just wish i had found it sooner when i started out.

The trial is not the full version, but will give you an idea of what it will do for you. And it has some really good video and written training content that will correspond with what leaks you are showing.

good luck!
    • windar021
      windar021
      Bronze
      thats my problem I wanted to buy HEM but I still got no money yet.. so just starting to play by theory.. but I will consider leak buster.. thanks bro..
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      Well, you can the free trials for HM2 or PT4. can't remember how long the trials last, but believe PT used to be 60 days. So maybe give that a shot, and will give you chance to try them both out and see which one you like better.

I used to use PT, but decided to give HM2 a shot because i wanted to use Notecaddy. But i really like the way the apps like Leakbuster and Notecaddy are contained in one program.

But just to give you an idea i purchased Leakbuster for both PT and HM2, i don't usually purchase programs twice, but i found it to be really helpful, and still use it every day. Plan on doing some review with it today.

The training content in it is really good, and i just saw a post on another forum that said they are releasing an update pretty quick with new training content, new interface, and stake specific Leakfinding, etc sounds pretty cool.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Gold
      you can get HEM2 for free using this bonus http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/poker-sites.php
      it's such a good program
    • windar021
      windar021
      Bronze
      Ill try it.. thanks guys..