CO: $2.04 - VPIP: 31, PFR: 3, 3B: 0, AF: 0,4, Hands: 32
      BTN: $2.25 - VPIP: 25, PFR: 20, 3B: 5, AF: 2,3, Hands: 79
      SB: $5.93 - VPIP: 62, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 1,5, Hands: 81
      BB: $2.17 - VPIP: 28, PFR: 6, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 18
      UTG: $1.43 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 2, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 51
      Hero (MP): $2.33 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 17, 3B: 7, AF: 2,6, Hands: 8943

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is MP with J :spade: J :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.08, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.08, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.19) Q :club: 7 :spade: Q :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.14, BTN calls $0.14

Turn: ($0.47) T :club: (2 players)
      Hero?

MPPs and 7x could easily call the flop. So should I turn my hand into a bluff catcher on the turn? No reason to 2ndbarrel, weaker hands wont call
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Bet the turn also for value and reevaluate further actions. :) We don't know him yet either how loose he is or not.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Bet the turn also for value and reevaluate further actions. :) We don't know him yet either how loose he is or not.

Best Regards.
      No worse hands are going to call in my opinion at a 2ndbarrel.
      Wouldn't it be better to turn our hand into bluff catcher? Bu looks solid, he could easily float, and we could get 1 more street of value that way.
      We don't have to protect.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      Wouldn't it be better to turn our hand into bluff catcher? Bu looks solid, he could easily float, and we could get 1 more street of value that way.
      Do whatever you prefer to do, I am not going to force my play cause it simply hasn't really worked out for you. I pointed out already what I'd do there.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      Do whatever you prefer to do, I am not going to force my play cause it simply hasn't really worked out for you. I pointed out already what I'd do there.
      I know you are a way better player than me Veriz, so I honestly want to understand the logic behind your decisions, and get better. I know I'm probably wrong when I write a different line than yours, but you would help a lot if you would tell me, why is it wrong. I'm a pokernoob at the moment, so things I write may seem like totally banal and stupid things for you, but for me they don't.

I'm not trying to be a troll or anything, I just really, really, really want to understand the reasons, and I want to learn from a professional super special awesome poker player, like You.
      Please accept my token of gratitude for your hard work: :)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EffPnse4WQs
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      No worries but I wrote already why we are betting there cause we are protecting our hand and getting value from worse. Also we are reevaluating further actions which means if we get raised we can easily fold our hand while if you Check/Call then you wont be able to know where you even stand and doesn't make sense to Check/Call just turn.