[NL20-NL50] 20nl SH weakest hand to call with?

• Verum
      Verum
      Black
      Villain 92/20 11 3bet 26 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($21.38)
      BB ($11.43)
      UTG ($20)
      Hero ($20.30)
      CO ($15.92)
      BTN ($58.80)

Dealt to Hero 8:spade: 9:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, BTN calls $0.60, fold, BB calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.90) A:heart: 7:diamond: 6:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.40, BTN folds, BB raises to $10.83 (AI), Hero folds

BB wins $4.47

98 is a snap fold. need 40% EQ, have 30 at best
      what would the weakest hand be that you would call?
  • 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Verum,

Not sure if I'd even CB it in first place vs both 2 opponents whilst having a super-loose guy. Instead just Check it behind and reevaluate the further actions.

Weakest hand? Well, try to make your guess your own, what would you Call which is the weakest. :) Should be pretty easy actually. :D

Best Regards.
    • Verum
      Verum
      Black
      If I were button, I would definetely check back... this way I do not know how liberally btn will bet and have no clue how to continue when I do check and see a bet and a fold.

how would you play it? can't really x/r, since I would have gotten more value vs the fish by betting and don't want to give free cards on this board when I do have a strong hand.
    • Verum
      Verum
      Black
      don't know whether I hit the advise button
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      you can check on the "main page", if you hit the button the hand won't show up as having been evaluated. :P
    • Verum
      Verum
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      you can check on the "main page", if you hit the button the hand won't show up as having been evaluated. :P
      thx man...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Verum
      If I were button, I would definetely check back... this way I do not know how liberally btn will bet and have no clue how to continue when I do check and see a bet and a fold.

how would you play it? can't really x/r, since I would have gotten more value vs the fish by betting and don't want to give free cards on this board when I do have a strong hand.
      Why would you want to Check/Raise in first place? Both are mid-stacks so there is an easy way to get their stacks once you hit. Also which is going to happen very often that if they have an Ace or a draw they will just ship it with their stacks and the stack ratio here.
    • Verum
      Verum
      Black
      we are both arguing my point...I do not want to check raise, neither do I want to check call, so when you say I should check, my question was, whether I am checking to give up...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Verum
      we are both arguing my point...I do not want to check raise, neither do I want to check call, so when you say I should check, my question was, whether I am checking to give up...
      Depends a lot on the BTN there and according to that guy we can adjust. If he is rather tighter then we could as well consider to CB here cause the guy will very often have PPs range which is flatting like that. Though then we should have to CB it a bit smaller according to BB stack. But if I am Checking then without decent odds I am not planning to continue.